Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Ladies, would you hold it against a many if he had a VERY strong....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes my cousins live in that area. Look forward to finally meeting them.

Comment

Okay question...why is it that mi only attract de man dem wid de strong accents who chat pure patois? What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Well I guess this answers my question. 35 years of happy marriage to a man who has a very strong accent. Surprised he still speaks like this after spending so much time in the USA.

Whole interview is great but they talk about their relationship at 9:00.

Comment

Look at how he stood by her side and supported her after her accident. I guess that level of commitment trumps accent.

Comment

Speaking of strong accents...some on here are SO think you can barely understand them. LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
              Speaking of strong accents...some on here are SO think you can barely understand them. LOLOL

Scottish tribalism.....all in two football clubs....
              What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
              If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X