Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Jamaican in divorce Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican in divorce Court

Aid is Imperialism.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good to do nothing.
    Legalize weed
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
    "3 stages of Truth, 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful

This was comedy relief...I think the judge summed it up...they both knew what they were getting into. She was pretty good with the accent when she said ""mi nuh ear nutting"

When he said like Solomn "spread my wings" I was rolling...what wings did Solomn spread.
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier View Post
      This was comedy relief...I think the judge summed it up...they both knew what they were getting into. She was pretty good with the accent when she said ""mi nuh ear nutting"

When he said like Solomn "spread my wings" I was rolling...what wings did Solomn spread.
      Did u see that at the end both of htem were going to work on their marriage? The judge was so over them!! But that is a real Stella situation- she took him from nothing and fixed him up and now he;s a kept man! Whats the problem?
      ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X