Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Some Men Really Need to Check Themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Men Really Need to Check Themselves

Why is it when the wife goes away for a few days...suddenly notes are left on your door inviting you to come over for a visit when you get home no matter how late it is?

I mean seriously do I give off the vibes of a bootie callie to you? I have a good mind to save the note and give it to the wife when she returns.

This keeps happening to me.

This one is young enough to be my flippin' son.

No I am not flattered....

Tropi, sen mi ah full length photo an mi wi answer dat question honestly, an put yuh mind tuh rest?

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
    Why is it when the wife goes away for a few days...suddenly notes are left on your door inviting you to come over for a visit when you get home no matter how late it is?

I mean seriously do I give off the vibes of a bootie callie to you?
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

This has nothing to do with me. A dawgasaurus would hit on anyone the moment his wife turns her back. One would think when someone "gwan prudish" dem would realize dem is barkng p the wrong tree.

So, should I give the wife a the note when she gets back?

Comment

Naa, jus let go. Why make another enemy, shi may blame yuh fi di break up ah har relationship wid him.

Comment

Alright ...alright but if it was me I would certainly want to know. What up with this juvenile behaviour of leaving notes on women's doors? It has happened before. Seems like if you are polite to a guy he thinks it's an invitation to jump in your drawers.

It's happened in Canada and it's happened in Jamaica too. Stopped by a store in Ochi inquiring about a watch. Said I would think about it. A couple of days later, I ran into the owner of the store in the elevator where I was staying. Late that night, phone ring..not sure how he got my number...."My wife and baby have gone away for a few days. Do you want to come up and see a movie?"

I forgot the most important part...then he "Oh and we'll 'talk" about the watch." My Dad said I should have said yes and shown up at his door with him.

Seriously do I look like the type who would fi a watch?

Well at least he didn't leave a note on the door or message me out of the blue on-line....yes that has happened too.

Clearly these clumsy attempts at seduction have been effective with other women or they would not try them with Miss Prude City.
          Last edited by Tropicana; 05-17-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Yuh si, there yuh go again asking questions dat wi noh hav no data fi answer.

Seriously do I look like the type who would fi a watch?
            ************************************************** ************************************

Well, if is wan ting mi can sey fi yuh is, yuh noh fraid embrace yuh title wid pride, an tek ownership ah it. Normally dat word is not used to bi complementary.

Miss Prude City

Comment

I consider it to be a compliment when I refuse to and a man tell ask me why mi "gwan prudish".

Now I am not really a prude but if is a soh dem waan label me...mi wi wear it with pride.

Comment

Now this is a low life...and he isn't the only one

Republican state lawmaker in West Virginia said on Thursday that while rape is horrible, it’s “beautiful” that a child could be produced in the attack.

He can't be for real.

According to Huffington Post, Charleston Gazette reporter David Gutman was on the scene when Delegate Brian Kurcaba (R) said, “Obviously rape is awful,” but “What is beautiful is the child that could come from this.”
                Kurcaba made the remarks during a House of Delegates discussion of a law outlawing all abortions in the state after 20 weeks’ gestation. At 20 weeks, anti-abortion activists and lawmakers allege, a fetus can feel pain and is therefore too viable to abort.
                The bill was passed by West Virginia Republicans in 2014, but vetoed by Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin. Now the state GOP has revived the bill and voted to remove an exception for victims of rape and incest.

It's a tough call. Murder is wrong but so is forcing a woman to raise a child produced by rape or incest. In these instances, abortion is the best course of action.

He isn't the only low life either.

Kurcaba’s remarks echo a string of embarrassing statements by Republicans regarding rape and women’s bodies.
                In 2012, Missouri’s Rep. Todd Akin said that pregnancy can’t result from rape because “If it’s legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down.”

Is he flippin' serious?

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said that while sexual assaults are unfortunate, the resulting pregnancy is a “gift from God.”
                Libertarian favorite Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) made statements of his own implying that women routinely fabricate rape stories in order to get abortions.
                “If it’s an honest rape,” said Paul, physicians should allow the victim to abort, but otherwise, women should not be able to terminate their pregnancies just because they claim to have been raped.
                I am speechless.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/02/west...hild/comments/

Comment

J-Kid. You gave me bad advice. The wife is away again. I just got in and the husband was picked up in a fancy car by a VERY sexy Black woman.....at this hour.

He is White, the wife is Latina. Oh boy somebody is not behaving himself.

Comment

So sad for the wife but I am relieved. When I saw her my heart skipped a beat. I thought for a minute she was dropping off my son who is expected any time now. NO I don't want him dating a VERY sexy looking gitl.

Comment

How mi gi yuh bad advice? Mi tell yuh fi lef it alone. Him moved on an naa badda yuh noh more, soh yuh problem solved. Unless yuh find yuhself now jealous ah him new interest?
                      Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
                      J-Kid. You gave me bad advice. The wife is away again. I just got in and the husband was picked up in a fancy car by a VERY sexy Black woman.....at this hour.

Comment

HECK know. What would be doing with a guy who is 2 years older than my son.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X