Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Quick Quiz for Men (Takes 1 second)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Quiz for Men (Takes 1 second)

Which woman do you find more appealing and why?

I have my reasons for asking so please indulge me.

look like the same woman to me
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

RichD, that isn't helpful. We are nt off to a good start. No it's not the same woman.

Men, men, I urgently need this.

Without knowing anything else about the women, who do you find more appealing and who would you ask out on a date.

Comment

It gwyane tun out one is a he-she....
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Is dis ah trick question?

Put ah Black ooman up deh tuh.

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
          Which woman do you find more appealing and why?
          JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

You guys are no flippin' fun. Those are the 2 women who were competing to see who the men would select to be The Bachelorette this season. I wanted to hear from men before the result was announced.

The men picked the woman on the left which surprises me.

As you know I am not a fan of blondes but to me the woman on the right is much prettier...blonde or no blonde.

So break it down for me. Why do you think the men selected the plainer woman?

Clearly I don't understand what men find attractive at all.

Comment

Night two of The Bachelorette kicked off with a bang -- and that bang was (spoiler alert!) sending Britt Nilsson home. Chris Harrison didn't beat around the bush when breaking the news to the once-confident contestant. "I counted the votes. The majority of the men have chosen one woman who they can hopefully see a future with," he began. "Britt, unfortunately, you are not the Bachelorette."

An obviously stunned Britt took a moment to gather her thoughts before admitting that she "didn't see that coming at all." Britt took the blow graciously but struggled to get her head around the fact that she was going home. "I just really felt like I met of really amazing people," she managed. "It felt really right. I'm just very surprised. I really wanted it." Harrison said he knew this would be tough for her and then chivalrously offered to walk her to the door. And with that, she was gone and it was time to deliver the happy news to Kaitlyn Bristowe.

Of course, Harrison couldn't just tell her outright because that wouldn't be exciting enough. "I counted the votes and unfortunately Kaitlyn," he said with a dramatic pause before finishing his sentence, "I had to send Britt home. You're going to be the Bachelorette." For her part, Kaitlyn seemed as surprised to have been chosen as Britt was to have not been chosen.

"They chose you," Harrison reiterated. "They want you to walk in that room."

But It's Weird Now, Right?

He's sort of right. The majority of them do, sure, but there are more than a handful of men who admitted they voted for Britt. "I need to figure out if everyone is here for me," Kaitlyn stated. (We can answer that: They're not. They're here for the cameras.) Throughout the episode, she waffled between feeling confident and insecure.

First Guy to Voluntarily Leave
              Remember Brady, the 33-year-old songwriter from Nashville? If you don't, you missed your chance, because he's already gone. In the middle of the first rose ceremony of the season, Brady interrupted Kaitlyn to tell her he needed to talk to her. Not surprisingly, the other men thought he was jockeying for more time, but it turns out his intentions were exactly the opposite.

"I've been so impressed with who you are on so many levels," he said. "If I'm honest with you and myself, my heart is with the woman who left a couple of hours ago." Kaitlyn seemed to understand and while she clearly just wanted their chat to be over so she could get back to the other men who were interested in her, he had a little more to say. "I'm going to go find Britt and I'm going to go see if she's open to finding love," he declared. Bolstered by Brady's devotion, Harrison vowed to help him.

First Rose Ceremony

After going through the requisite hemming and hawing about how hard it was to send home such "amazing" men, Kaitlyn got to work passing out the roses. Tonight, Kaitlyn sent the following guys packing: Bradley (the auto shipper from Georgia), David (the real estate agent from Florida), Shawn E. (some type of amateur sex coach, whatever that is), and Josh (a law student and exotic dancer). With Ryan M. already out of the running as of last night and Brady opting to leave midway through the ceremony, this leaves Kaitlyn with only 19 suitors, and it's only week one!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-recap-did-kaitlyn-bristowe-or-britt-nilsson-go-home-2015195

Comment

The men on this board we are not shallow and dont base our selection of attractiveness on a mere pictures nor do we offer cliches of comercially driven quedo romatic gestures like giving comercially developed, environmentally detrimental, genetically modified flowers...Not to select a female partner on a titilating mindless show at least...which none of us watch. After all we men of Jamaicans.com we happy few spend spare time after doing all the house work, reading edifying books like ( Pilgrims Progress, Men are from Venus women are from Mars), watching male socially castrating shows on the Oprah network, Supporting Father Ho Long condemning Lisa Hanna, helping the poor and doing good works with fallen women...other wise we are occupied with protestising men of African origin not to have sex with willing partners but instead to subject them selves to dispositional cross examinations for periods longer than the Iran -contra enquiry by with frustrated older females .....

For silly vacuous selection process we need answers to equally vacuous questions,..

Does she spit or swallow ?
                Does she have sex on the first date ?
                Does she appreciate that men watch sports while scratching there scrotum ?
                What is her favourite flatulance smell ?
                Does she enjoy the practice of Dutch oven ?
                Last edited by Wahalla; 05-20-2015, 03:27 AM.
                What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Comment

What though is "dutch oven"?

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
                  The men on this board we are not shallow and dont base our selection of attractiveness on a mere pictures nor do we offer cliches of comercially driven quedo romatic gestures like giving comercially developed, environmentally detrimental, genetically modified flowers...Not to select a female partner on a titilating mindless show at least...which none of us watch. After all we men of Jamaicans.com we happy few spend spare time after doing all the house work, reading edifying books like ( Pilgrims Progress, Men are from Venus women are from Mars), watching male socially castrating shows on the Oprah network, Supporting Father Ho Long condemning Lisa Hanna, helping the poor and doing good works with fallen women...other wise we are occupied with protestising men of African origin not to have sex with willing partners but instead to subject them selves to dispositional cross examinations for periods longer than the Iran -contra enquiry by with frustrated older females .....

For silly vacuous selection process we need answers to equally vacuous questions,..

Does she spit or swallow ?
                  Does she have sex on the first date ?
                  Does she appreciate that men watch sports while scratching there scrotum ?
                  What is her favourite flatulance smell ?
                  Does she enjoy the practice of Dutch oven ?

Comment

Originally posted by UKBlackLady View Post

What though is "dutch oven"?
                    you let off the big morning one while in bed... and you cover your panrter head under the duvet so he or she can enjoy the flavour of the aroma! And prevent them from escaping....
                    Last edited by Wahalla; 05-20-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I am good but not able to share footage before it's released to show the "character" of the 2 women.

No point in posting this quiz after the decision had already been announced

Newsflash...Apparently she did on the first night she was on the show. Now THAT'S a first. No WONDER she got so many votes.....reminds me of high school.

The blonde accused her of "cheating". What drama!!!

Check out the video on either of these links:

Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Admits to Having Sex With Contestant

While Bristowe appears to have a handful of amazing, swoon-worthy date moments, the reality star breaks down after she has sex with one contestant, who flees her hotel room butt naked. Yes, naked!

“One of those relationships went too far, too fast,” Bristowe cries to the camera, before confronting the remaining finalists.

“It’s hard for me to admit it,” she tells the group. “But we had sex.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-admits-to-having-sex-with-contestant-2015205

Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Slut-Shamed in Season 11 Supertease? Fans React on Social Media

Crazy things ahead. Part II of The Bachelorette's season 11 premiere ended with a dramatic, five-minute-long supertease focusing on Kaitlyn Bristowe's "big mistake" after sleeping with one of her suitors way too soon. On social media, numerous fans and critics called out producers for slut-shaming the newest Bachelorette for her choice.

"If the physical part of the relationship isn't there for me, that's the deal breaker," Bristowe, 29, said at one point, only for viewers to later discover that she's had sex with one of the suitors.
                      "I don't understand it just happened," she continued tearfully in the shocking preview. "I don't think I'm a bad person, and I'm not ashamed of myself... One of those relationships went too far, too fast. And I made a big mistake."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-slut-shamed-in-supertease-fans-react-2015205

Last edited by Tropicana; 05-20-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

mi nuh like none aff dem
                        I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
                        Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

Comment

Maybi shi not stuck pan harself, an hav ah nicer personality. Dat, or maybi shi is ah freak.

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
                          So break it down for me. Why do you think the men selected the plainer woman?
                          JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Non I have the answer. She did the first night on the show shortly after meeting a guy. Now that's a first.

Comment

Here are how the 2 women presented themselves:

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X