Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

20 year wedding aniversay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 year wedding aniversay

is soon upon me...

yeah some of us actually stay married that long... the equavalent of two life sentences without parole....

So what unno suggest fi present... think outside the box!
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Congratulations to you and she who must be obeyed.

Comment

Originally posted by twiney View Post
      Congratulations to you and she who must be obeyed.
      but wha mi fi get ar ?
      What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
        but wha mi fi get ar ?
        20 years and yuh still nuh bruk her out of the gift expectation ting?

a nice weekend getaway without the kids.
        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post

Mi get at den in expected... Mi with get sinting fram den Dollar shop.

Comment

yes. unless she one of them people that love jewlery...in that case trip+ 20th anniversary ring upgrade
            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

You like the unusual and I suspect she does too (she married you, for one). Get her some very modern and expensive custom jewelry - ring, necklace, wrist clasp - that you think she would love.

Of course you're going to take her to a very charming and intimate inn where you'll make passionate love and break the bed ... sorry, that was my 20th In in any case make sure she knows you will marry her again and that you are a lucky man to have her as the mother of your children, etc.

Congrats man! May you grow old together

Comment

Originally posted by Peasie View Post
                You like the unusual and I suspect she does too (she married you, for one). Get her some very modern and expensive custom jewelry - ring, necklace, wrist clasp - that you think she would love.

Of course you're going to take her to a very charming and intimate inn where you'll make passionate love and break the bed ... sorry, that was my 20th In in any case make sure she knows you will marry her again and that you are a lucky man to have her as the mother of your children, etc.

Congrats man! May you grow old together
                all marriages are one argument away from a divorce....she always hates my presents!

I got her something unusual.... but on her 40th got her a silver apprentice bowl... with her details engraved on the bottom edge ..she said she wanted ear rings!!!!!!! oomans are never satisfied!

Comment

get her a roomba if you don't already have one ...at least if she a go vex it will be over sumtin useful
                  When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

get her a roomba if you don't already have one ...at least if she a go vex it will be over sumtin useful
                    RIchD yuh need fi stop.

one time Mr. PZ gave me a large stainless steel pot so I can steam Maryland blue crabs wi catch in the Chesapeake. Mi nevah vex wid him but mi did tell him dat mi not dat practical . aye sah.

Comment

all marriages are one argument away from a divorce....she always hates my presents!

I got her something unusual.... but on her 40th got her a silver apprentice bowl... with her details engraved on the bottom edge ..she said she wanted ear rings!!!!!!! oomans are never satisfied!
                      sounds like she like traditional things. It's hard to do the ring upgrade without her knowing (too expensive fi guh find out later that she nuh like it)...maybe some other type of jewelry +trip
                      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Unconditional parole, for good behavior.

So what unno suggest fi present... think outside the box!
                        JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Happy Anniversary Wahalla!!

You say she likes the traditional and practical.

A getaway just the two of you

An album with a page of a highlight of each year of your marriage

Jewelry or a Tesla
                          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Rich what is a rhomba ?

Comment

It roves, rotates, sucks, and brushes. It is not a sex toy

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X