Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

calling god name during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling god name during sex

'That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of': Women who cry out God's name during sex should be jailed, pastor says

Dr John Hagee, founder and senior pastor at Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, said blasphemy doesn't get enough attention
    He pointed to sections of the Bible in which the book denounced the taking of God's name in vain
    He said 'there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God's name' than when a woman uses it while having sex
    Hagee did not explain what the punishment, if any, would be for men using the Lord's name in the same situation

Women who shout God's name during sex should be prosecuted, a San Antonio pastor claims.

Dr John Hagee, the founder and senior pastor of the Cornerstone Church, said that 'there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God's name than women who use it during sex'.

'That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail,' Hagee said.

He pointed to several sections of the Bible in which the book denounced the taking of God's name in vain during an interview released last week.

'In fact, one of the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament states: 'You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain' (Exodus 20:7). The word vain means for "no reason" or 'useless",' he told Newslo.

Hagee said that though this might seem 'petite and insignificant' compared to other issues, 'even in churches across America', however 'that's precisely the problem'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ex-jailed.html
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X