Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Important Question for all of the men.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Question for all of the men.....

Why?

German-born professional tennis player Dustin Brown knocked Rafael Nadal out of Wimbledon. The little known 30-year-old has struggled to get to where he is today. Story has it that he’s been living in a camper, so he could drive from tournament to tournament. After beating Nadal, the 6’4” star has been receiving a lot of media attention.

So far so good.

partygirl.jpg

So has his gorgeous girlfriend,
    She is the one in the middle.

Dione Gonzales.

Gonzales is a 33-year-old professional partier living in Las Vegas. She works for Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas. P.S. She’s also a mom.

She got married at the age of 21 to a man named Jonathan Schaper, and they had a daughter, Jordyn, who is now 12-years-old.
    What possible use could any man have for a gyal that gets paid to strut around in a SKIMPY bikini at a nightclub? Break it down for me?

Please?

not a man but men think

she has a great body (men are visual so this draws them in)

and she has a personality that suits him which is why they have been together a long time!
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

What possible use could any man have for a gyal that gets paid to strut around in a SKIMPY bikini at a nightclub? Break it down for me?

Please?

Maybe he is attracted to women who don't judge people, especially people they don't know and people who have done them no harm whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by SeldomSeen View Post
        Maybe he is attracted to women who don't judge people, especially people they don't know and people who have done them no harm whatsoever.
        That was not the question.

Comment

Yup very classy chick.....

dione-gonzales.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
            That was not the question.
            Indeed.

Comment

Yup very classy chick.....

I only see a woman in a bikini. What is it that you see ?

Comment

I see a bimbette posting photos of herself exposing half of ar batty. No class definitely not wife material.

Comment

I see a bimbette posting photos of herself exposing half of ar batty. No class definitely not wife material.
                  OK. Now please tell me what I should look for in a photograph of a woman that would indicate she is "wife material".

Thanks,

SS

Comment

Originally posted by SeldomSeen View Post
                    OK. Now please tell me what I should look for in a photograph of a woman that would indicate she is "wife material".

Thanks,

SS

Comment

Seldom I hope that you are a teenager or a young man in his early twenties who needs coaching. I would think a grown man would know this by now.

Modesty....meaning she would not have all of her parts displayed out a street. If you're looking for a hooker, a booty call, or a one night stand....this would be appropriate.....

If you are looking for a wife and the mother of your children I would rule out anyone who dresses in such a slutty manner. Something along these lines would be a good place to start and then you get to know the person and evaluate their character.

DRESSWITHBOLERO.jpgsweaterandslacks.jpg

Anyway I don't think you are man. I think you are one of the women on my ignore list so I don't have any more comments for you.

As fi de one named My Looh....

Comment

Seldom I hope that you are a teenager or a young man in his early twenties who needs coaching.
                        Those years are long gone

Anyway I don't think you are man.
                        Wrong again.

In any event, you asked in your initial post “What possible use could any man have for a gyal that gets paid to strut around in a SKIMPY bikini at a nightclub?” and went on to describe Ms. Gonzalez as a bimbette, and implied that she was a slut and a prostitute….all without knowing this young woman or having been harmed by her in any way.

It is obvious that some of us have not moved away from judging women by their appearance. And as if “class”, whatever that is, can be purchased at Holt Renfrew or Lord and Taylor. How is this any less shallow than a man being attracted to a woman solely because of her appearance? Two sides of the same coin Tropicana.

The bottom line is that there is nothing inherently wrong in wanting to date a woman who works at a club in Las Vegas and wears a bikini on the job. Wouldn’t be my first choice but so what? It is your harsh hateful judgmental words for this woman who you know not that is wrong.

I think you are one of the women on my ignore list…
                        Wrong again.

…. so I don't have any more comments for you.
                        So be it.

Thanks,
                        SS

Comment

The bottom line is that there is nothing inherently wrong in wanting to date a woman who works at a club in Las Vegas and wears a bikini on the job.
                          Yes there is.

Comment

Well done Seldom Seen the board need more people like you...stick around

I tink dis is di first time mi ever si Tropicana get beat down to the point of being speechless
                            You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Comment

Yes there is.
                              Do you know what the word "inherent" means ?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X