Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Important Question for all of the men.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no universal characteristic or combination thereof, standard of beauty and attractiveness.....excepting for health and symmetry being accepted as the base from which they spring.

Most men are culturally indoctrinated to fine those type of women sexually attractive, especially in the West .
    Globally most men are biological wired to fine women in general attractive, but cultural will dictate the characteristic that that defines epitome of attractiveness.

Jamaican sister and sliver have found each other again
    Last edited by franksterr; 07-07-2015, 11:41 AM.
    Aid is Imperialism.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good to do nothing.
    Legalize weed
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
    "3 stages of Truth, 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful

Comment

SeldomSeen, I appreciate your intelligence and wit.

Comment

Originally posted by remo View Post
        Well done Seldom Seen the board need more people like you...stick around

I tink dis is di first time mi ever si Tropicana get beat down to the point of being speechless
        Beat down...speechless...who me? Not a chance. Not even close.

Would love to know why there is such admiration for women who dress like sluts on here? I am quite surprised at you Remo....thought you were more of a gentleman than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
          Would love to know why there is such admiration for women who dress like sluts on here?
          Well apparently you are confusing a choice not to make ugly, hurtful comments about people we don't know with "admiration" for them. Who knew you would find the difference between the two so difficult to understand !

Anyway Tropicana, I'm signing off from your thread now.

Thanks and all the best,

SS

Comment

Beat down...speechless...who me? Not a chance. Not even close.

Would love to know why there is such admiration for women who dress like sluts on here? I am quite surprised at you Remo....thought you were more of a gentleman than that.
            Gentleman?
            I got you fooled
            You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Comment

Originally posted by remo View Post
              Gentleman?
              I got you fooled
              Clearly.

Comment

Clearly.
                Tropicana how can we call her a slut when we do not know anything about her. I am not endorsing how she dresses but who is to say that much of the photos floating around were taking in private. Look at the Lisa Hanna photo that was circulate...a private photo gone public. We need to know more before we label someone.
                Out of Many One People Online
                http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

In both of these instances the women were the ones who posted the photos on their own social media accounts and made them public.

A woman whose job it is to walk around 3/4 naked in a bikini all night and party with men so that they buy more drinks doesn't seem very wholesome to me. Why would any man be interested in dating someone like that. Dustin could have his pick.

Comment

Oh for the record, I also felt that it was inappropriate for Lisa Hannah to post that on her social media account but at least she had some coverage.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X