Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Poor Working Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Working Relationship

I have been having troubles at work and I guess it has something to do with the relationship among workers. Our company is new and we need to have a lot of adjustments towards work itself and among ourselves. The tension is evident due to our different backgrounds but no one is speaking their mind.

What to do to break the ice? I am having so much trouble lately.

Some nice Friday morning pastry.
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Team building hiking . The fear of falling offa the mountain side will mek unno cleave to one anodda

Comment

Originally posted by sportstrusty View Post
        I have been having troubles at work and I guess it has something to do with the relationship among workers. Our company is new and we need to have a lot of adjustments towards work itself and among ourselves. The tension is evident due to our different backgrounds but no one is speaking their mind.

What to do to break the ice? I am having so much trouble lately.
        Yes. Bring breakfast in one morning. Orange juice, fruit, bagels, cream cheese.

Are you the business owner or the boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Peasie View Post
          Yes. Bring breakfast in one morning. Orange juice, fruit, bagels, cream cheese.

Are you the business owner or the boss?
          and some nice pastry. I n I nuh too eena the bagels. too much carbs

Comment

tek dem to a bar and have some laughs....

Share some x rated jokes!

what we did in Norway was the Italians would make sausages and the French would make pate, bring in some cured meat . the French and Italians would bring in chesses.. We would buy some bread from a class bakery.... and have a group brunch.. then would argue who had the better chesse!

A contractor would kill a wild boar and slow smoke it and we would all gather round and eat and drink!!!

However in Norway they have budgets for team building... I attended one and then refused because i found that the next day some one who was on the team building from the HSE department shafted me.. so on principle i dont do team building!

In Libya i would go get pastries, Crossiants, on Friday... Friday is sunday in Libya... What happened was people would come in for the qrark to eat pastries

in fact i will propose that we go to the pub!
            Last edited by Wahalla; 08-12-2015, 11:03 AM.
            What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
            If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X