Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

fe tropi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fe tropi

Popcaan’s “White” Girlfriend!

Popcaan, real name Andrae Sutherland took to Instagram to show off his girlfriend, well “Queen” early Sunday morning with a simple caption “My boobie where you at? King and queen nah mean❤️” with the couple decked in all white.

However the 27-year-old Dancehall Artiste fans quickly went into a frenzy after the ladies realized that their “Poppy” was taken and others weren’t pleased about her “Colour”

“My heart was crushed 💔💔💔💔” one user posted on the photo.

After a few mixed comments, it had hit an all time low when one user posted

“A she u pick…white trash ..smfh…that’s what happens when u broke *** black niggas get a lil money…..u go after *****es that didn’t know u exist!!!!!!! Big up #mavado #vybzkartel #aidonia dem niggas real to the link.”

“Can she make red peas soup poppy????”

“Were u black queen at…..smh”

” if he wants a slave master daughter let him go ahead.black men think the only way they can really been seeing is by posting up with a white woman. Lmaooooo the done lost a lot of fans.”
    Last edited by blugiant; 10-05-2015, 12:35 PM.
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

Comment

Tropi will bi like ah hog in mud.
      JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Big huge kiss teet. He is SO ugley who would want him any way?

Comment

This is for all the people who beat me up and said I was exaggerating.

Told you.

http://www.afieldnegro.com/photos.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post

Told you.

wow dat a latt aff sellouts
            Marcus Garvey

Comment

Now tell mi di truth Tropi. Did you create that web site?
              JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post

Told you.

Some of it seems outdated. They have a forum thread for women dating outside their race also - http://s1.zetaboards.com/Express_You...pic/2646704/1/

There is an exaggeration when it comes to the black male and other race as a crisis. Other racial groups have higher cases of intermarriage. There are some interesting stats in this article at madamenoire.com.

Love has no skin color.
                Out of Many One People Online
                http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

wouldn't normally get engaged in this but have been watching this new tape they have been showing re OJ

this is what struck me from the very first 5 minutes

OJ went into a restaurant n saw a young 17yr old Nicole working as a receptionist or whatever u call people who stand there n welcome u

He must have been attracted since he asked dat lady who is the mother of the family that has made a fortune from di dawta Kim's sex tape with Ray J...di modda name naw come to me just now...anyhow, she said that OJ n her husband were good friends n he OJ asked her to call Nicole as he said she lived at home with her parents....of course i wondered y she did this given that OJ was a married man but hey

then this friend of Nicole says that within the week they , OJ n Nicole went on a date n Nicole came home with her jeans ripped in places and when he asked wat had happened she said that OJ had been a bit demanding, strong n rough....he , of course, says he said to her then that this was a red flag n she should really think about seeing this man again...of course none seem to mention that OJ was a married man

next day almost Nicole tells him that OJ has got her an apartment n bought her a new car

so the romance is on in force

as they showed the tape from the eventual wedding, this statement from the said sex tape chick mother stood out as i listened...she said n i paraphrase, 'Congratulations Nicole, for sticking it out n now u r married."....

OJ may or may not have killed the lady in the end, but i wonder how so many who encouraged the relationship with their silence n their accepting of his help to raise their financial n social status, feel....and her family is included in that list....

how do u not ask ur 17 yr how she move out of ur home to an apt n have a brand new car given the day before she was working giving out menus at a restaurant .....so many people failed Nicole including herself but only OJ continues to be the sole person held responsible for her decisions
                  u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

Saw the previews for the OJ documentary and just forgot to watch it. She probably thought things would change once she married OJ.
                    Out of Many One People Online
                    http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Definitely not exaggerating. Did you click on the link I posted?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X