Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Wow this lady really doesn't like Jamaican men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this lady really doesn't like Jamaican men?

10 Reasons I Don’t Date Jamaican Men

Here are some of her complaints.

1. Dating:
    The word date does not exist in the vocabulary of most Jamaican men, only to the extent when it involves a bed. They always want to be invited over for “breakfast, lunch or dinner” and they usually do not mean food . The concept of just really dating is lost to them .When a Jamaican man approaches a woman, the words that come out of his mouth usually insinuate sex,sex and more sex

There is some truth to this. Sometimes the lack of "dating" is due to financial reasons.

6. Cheating:According to Beenie Man “ Man fi hav nuff gal and gal inna bundle”. I do not want “nuff AIDS inna bundle” because Jamaican men oftentimes do not practice safe sex while they are on their many conquests.
    7. Browning Phenomenon:
    Jamaican men rank the browning as the highest prey and will therefore diss the darker skin girl for that which they think is the prettiest, usually the lighter skin shade especially when it involves “wifey positions”. They are simply mentally enslaved.
    There is some truth to 6 and NUFF truth to 7.

8. Sperm Donors :
    Dem dont mind dem pickney full stop.
    ...yet they don't like wearing dem boots.

So what do you think. Does this lady raise some important points?

http://jablogz.com/2016/01/reasons-i...-jamaican-men/

I wonder if this was a response.

Home»Blogs» I am Tired of Seeing Jamaican Men Being Condemned
    I am Tired of Seeing Jamaican Men Being Condemned

Let me say this: To the women who are always bashing Jamaican men, are you aware that there are good and bad men in all races and nationalities?The fact is, many of you do not respect yourselves as women, so why on earth should any man respect you?
    You do NOT give them anything to work with but then expect 100% from them?
    If they do not have a house, a car or a huge bank account, ‘hunno nuh want dem’, because working together to build a foundation ‘nuh inna fi hunno book’.
    No, a man should be there as ‘hunno’ ATM or bank account. SERIOUSLY?
    Hunno ?

We cannot continue to put down our men and then expect them to lift us up.

They have feelings too. There is good and bad in all of us, it is a human trait.
    The real issue is how we act on these traits.
    It is time for us to ELEVATE OUR JAMAICAN MEN. As a matter of fact, it is time for us to elevate our black men.
    There is good in all of them. If they are lost, maybe they need help to find their way.
    Sadly many of us attract mirror images of ourselves. Do not blame the men for that!
    It’s time to uplift ourselves, our race and our men.
    Get from behind them, and stand beside them.
    Have a great day everyone.

http://jablogz.com/2016/01/i-am-tire...ing-condemned/

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X