Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

. As I sat in silence on a cliff in Jamaica with the ladies of Girlfriend Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . As I sat in silence on a cliff in Jamaica with the ladies of Girlfriend Tours

Last edited by evanovitch; 02-10-2017, 01:08 PM.
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Are these those ladies who near retirment with broken dreams and unfulfilled potential... The ones who wrote were the subject of an acedemic paper of such infantile report that it was not worth the ink spent... (The writer of which quote me and decided what my intention were. Projected her prejudices onto my intention ? because i vocally opposed the black Yankee prescriptive social hegemony )
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
      Are these those ladies who near retirment with broken dreams and unfulfilled potential... The ones who wrote were the subject of an acedemic paper of such infantile report that it was not worth the ink spent... (The writer of which quote me and decided what my intention were. Projected her prejudices onto my intention ? because i vocally opposed the black Yankee prescriptive social hegemony )

If u mean the dissertation, then yes...so u were one of the sources?
      u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

ccc
        Last edited by Wahalla; 02-11-2017, 07:53 PM.
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X