Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

guys, you ever shag a girl and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys, you ever shag a girl and

never called her back the next day
    Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Re: guys, you ever shag a girl and

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H_O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">never called her back the next day
    </div></div>

All the time.

I'm so useless that I'm too embarrassed to call.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

does it count if we shagged until the next day?
      ---------------------------
      Be Yourself &amp; Know Yourself

Comment

o gawd. everytime mi tink a shag [[[[[ mi tink carpet
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

does it count if she is GLAD u DIDNT call
          u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">o gawd. everytime mi tink a shag [[[[[ mi tink carpet </div></div>

Do you shag on the shag pile?
            <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it count if she is GLAD u DIDNT call </div></div>

- this cracked me up!

Comment

Shag: screwing, rough tobacco, a Southern dance style, type of carpet.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H_O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">never called her back the next day
                  </div></div>

I've shagged a few that was happy for me not to call until they could walk properly again.
                  bigger badder and browner !

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it count if she is GLAD u DIDNT call </div></div>

- this cracked me up! </div></div>

u know di ones whe promise deep diving an produce dogpaddling ...
                    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it count if she is GLAD u DIDNT call </div></div>

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it count if she is GLAD u DIDNT call </div></div>

- this cracked me up! </div></div>

u know di ones whe promise deep diving an produce dogpaddling ... </div></div>

Oh yes!!!

You get up and the first order of business is to change your number or move out of town whooiii

Comment

evan yuh deh pan a roll

I hear di word shag an all that come to mi mine is

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">
                          </div></div></div>
                          <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">evan yuh deh pan a roll

I hear di word shag an all that come to mi mine is

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">
                            </div></div></div>
                            </div></div>

Beeehaaaave, Wendy!

</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X