Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

tenk Gad......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenk Gad......

....I live in the hurricane zone & nat snowstorm one.
    Keep u side blankets close girls, stay cool as u be hot!
    ''to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.''
    Voltaire

Re: tenk Gad......

The kama sutra position for the snow storm is:
    Congress of the Cow
    ''to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.''
    Voltaire

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mangoskin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congress of the Cow </div></div>

Rahtid.
      Yuh mek mi Google dat.
      At work.
      Now mi haffi go home.
      Soon.

Comment

mi do dat a dance all di time
        <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
        or the leopard its spots?
        Neither can you do good
        who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

i'd rather live in the snow than a hurricane. hurricanes are too destructive.
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

me want a place wid 60-70 degrees year round.

no hurricane no snow. no water boots needed....also no earthquake
            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

agutaya island in the philipines, but they have monstrously huge lizards, rodents, mosquitos, etc. and oddly small gnome like race of human beings. i heard that on coast to coast, but it sounds romantic!
              When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me want a place wid 60-70 degrees year round.

no hurricane no snow. no water boots needed....also no earthquake </div></div>

i dont think that exist
                When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me want a place wid 60-70 degrees year round.

i dont think that exist </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">agutaya island in the philipines, but they have monstrously huge <span style="font-weight: bold">lizards, rodents</span>, mosquitos, etc. and oddly small gnome like race of human beings. i heard that on coast to coast, but it sounds romantic! </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me want a place wid 60-70 degrees year round.

Our likkle Biosphere Girl

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me want a place wid 60-70 degrees year round.

Our likkle Biosphere Girl </div></div>
                        Northern Argentina?
                        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

canary islands
                          When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mangoskin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congress of the Cow </div></div>

Rahtid.
                            Yuh mek mi Google dat.
                            At work.
                            Now mi haffi go home.
                            Soon. </div></div>

i got atleast 10 diff positions how mi spose fi know which one a di rite one. cho
                            Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X