Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Women who dont swallow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women who dont swallow

your lies,...it,s very inconvenient of them not to believe us guys when we are lying.
    bigger badder and browner !

Re: Women who dont swallow

cho..... I rush in here after reading the dont swallow part
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

What were you expecting.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cho..... I rush in here after reading the dont swallow part </div></div>

`Tis not every whale that swallows sea-men.
        Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

oh dear!
          ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cho..... I rush in here after reading the dont swallow part </div></div>

`Tis not every whale that swallows sea-men. </div></div>

Verily, but 'tis the ones that do that are remembered in legend...
            ---------------------------
            Be Yourself &amp; Know Yourself

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cho..... I rush in here after reading the dont swallow part </div></div>

Thank you! I was mislead once again by a thread title.
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

thats the difference between love and like---spit or swallow
                Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Comment

aye sah
                  <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quodlibet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cho..... I rush in here after reading the dont swallow part </div></div>

`Tis not every whale that swallows sea-men. </div></div>

Verily, but 'tis the ones that do that are remembered in legend... </div></div>
                  R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H_O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats the difference between love and like---spit or swallow </div></div>

That's what I hear but the deeper you can get it down your throat and the less sea-men you get in your mouth, the happier all parties will be. A spit is more problems than a swallow or so they tell me.
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your lies,...it,s very inconvenient of them not to believe us guys when we are lying. </div></div>

Den spewing lies and you won't be inconvenienced.
                      7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

wut the ****zu \o/
                        <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H_O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats the difference between love and like---spit or swallow </div></div>

That's what I hear but the deeper you can get it down your throat and the less sea-men you get in your mouth, the happier all parties will be. A spit is more problems than a swallow or so they tell me. </div></div>
                        R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H_O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats the difference between love and like---spit or swallow </div></div>

That's what I hear but the deeper you can get it down your throat and the less sea-men you get in your mouth, the happier all parties will be. A spit is more problems than a swallow or so they tell me. </div></div>

- school we Tulip

Comment

Wow !....now that,s pretty deep.

Comment

Yuh haffi have good skills fi pull that off though, especially if the fellow is
                              7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X