Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

women who beat their men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women who beat their men

Some women love fling bax and tump on man but if you do it back they call the police on you.
    disclaimer : this has never happen to me,no woman has ever fling bax and tump on me,all the women I,ve ever been with are innocent.

I am talking about the rough neck women,..yeah you know who you are.
    bigger badder and browner !

Re: women who beat their men

Tek dat bway ...

Yuh want a piece a mi?? Tek a kick inna yuh head bway!

Just fi comin up yah an a show mi up....tek dis to
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

LOl !...seet deh,....this is the type of violence I am talking about.
      bigger badder and browner !

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOl !...seet deh,....this is the type of violence I am talking about. </div></div>

LOL ..an yuh know meking up is di bess part <span style="font-style: italic">Even wid yuh black yeye an yuh front teet missin! </span>
        <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

so shall a ditchpig sows, so shall a ditchpig reap.

wait till she's sleeping. drug her if possible.

here's the trick tho. duct tape her hands (leaves no bruises if you wrap towels on her writs under the duct tape).

beat har pan har foot battam dem, they don't bruise, but she won't be able to walk too good for a few days.

you're welcome
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Sue, yuh noh sometimes yuh really scare mi!
            JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Dis wi work pan bad Brawd everytime! Tends tuh calm yuh dung real quick.

JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Tee hee wat ah cute likkle taser

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                  I am talking about the rough neck women,..yeah you know who you are. </div></div>

I only smack him around when he had been a bad boy.
                  7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some women love fling bax and tump on man but if you do it back they call the police on you.
                    disclaimer : this has never happen to me,no woman has ever fling bax and tump on me,all the women I,ve ever been with are innocent.

I am talking about the rough neck women,..yeah you know who you are. </div></div>

And di problem wid dat would be.....???? Lick him inna him pawts yes, especially when him deserve it and he bet not lick mi back eeder.
                    <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #00FF00">Yu Know Yu's A Blahstid Eediyat When Jackazz Sumawta Dan Yu</span></span>

Comment

I seriously do have one friend whose wife beats him. He's embarrassed to admit it so the police never get called. And from the way it looks, that women can throw some blows like a man. He was raised not to hit a woman no matter what, but I think if you start a fight you ought to be ready to take what you get

Thank God I don't attract abusive men. I've only been in one fight and it was right before I left the ex-hubby. One backhand to my face and it was all out war in the middle of the street in the car. I called the police and when they went and looked at him, they said we would both have to go to jail.
                      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

lol...what ever happened to self defense? sorry that happened to you though Tulip

and DWL @ Wendy bout mek up
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                        or the leopard its spots?
                        Neither can you do good
                        who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

It is actually funny now. I had missing acrylic nails, threw the keys out the window, ran in a strangers house,and all kinds of drama. If I never &quot;show out&quot; again, I did that day. If there was ever a doubt in my mind (and I don't think there was), I can't handle abuse. Also it turns out I can fight back pretty well when threatened.
                          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seriously do have one friend whose wife beats him. He's embarrassed to admit it so the police never get called. And from the way it looks, that women can throw some blows like a man. He was raised not to hit a woman no matter what, but I think if you start a fight you ought to be ready to take what you get

Thank God I don't attract abusive men. I've only been in one fight and it was right before I left the ex-hubby. One backhand to my face and <span style="font-weight: bold">it was all out war in the middle of the street in the car. I called the police and when they went and looked at him, they said we would both have to go to jail. </span> </div></div>

DWL, sound juss like Rhianna tuh mi.
                            <span style="font-weight: bold">Miss a day, Miss a lot pon Jam.Com</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Don't mekk mi haffi use UPPERCASE! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70388-shameonyou.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is actually funny now. I had missing acrylic nails, threw the keys out the window, ran in a strangers house,and all kinds of drama. If I never &quot;show out&quot; again, I did that day. If there was ever a doubt in my mind (and I don't think there was), I can't handle abuse. Also it turns out I can fight back pretty well when threatened. </div></div>

oooh...I hear u and I feel you on that! If you don't know bout me you betta ask somebody
                              <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                              or the leopard its spots?
                              Neither can you do good
                              who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X