Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

women who beat their men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: women who beat their men

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is actually funny now. I had missing acrylic nails, threw the keys out the window, ran in a strangers house,and all kinds of drama. If I never &quot;show out&quot; again, I did that day. If there was ever a doubt in my mind (and I don't think there was), I can't handle abuse. Also it turns out I can fight back pretty well when threatened. </div></div>

I guess its kind of funny but scary too- this happened while he was driving?? How did the police resolve the whole thing? BTW if u do get charged, doesnt it remain on your record?
    ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
      I guess its kind of funny but scary too- this happened while he was driving?? How did the police resolve the whole thing? BTW if u do get charged, doesnt it remain on your record? </div></div>

It was not funny at all then but looking back it is now.

He was driving when he backhanded me. By the time I got through wailing on that head good, he had stopped. That's when I took the keys out of the ignition and threw them out the window and ran. (He has asthma so I knew I could outrun him. I also knew I could not win the fight once he stopped the car.) This man was standing in his driveway washing his car and watching the show I guess because water was going everywhere. His front door was cracked open and I went flying up in his house. I locked myself in his bathroom and actually sat down to pee of all things.

The police were of no use whatsoever. They were sympathetic until they went to go pick him up. (He had gone over to his mother's house.) If i pressed charges against him, he was going to press charges against me. They said it looked like I gave it as good as i got it. So it was both going to jail or none. I suppose you have to just take an [censored] whooping to get justice.

That was the last straw though. We never talked face to face again. I didn't even have to show up in court for the divorce which he was going to contest by the way. His mother convinced him not to. He came and got his stuff out the house while I was not there and that was it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

OMG- u just walked into a stanger's house, into his lav and sat to use his toilet?! That is hysterical! Quick thinking on taking the keys and exiting hte car. Wow he had some nerve contesting the divorce- guess he thought you could get beyond that?
        ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG- u just walked into a stanger's house, into his lav and sat to use his toilet?! That is hysterical! Quick thinking on taking the keys and exiting hte car. Wow he had some nerve contesting the divorce- guess he thought you could get beyond that? </div></div>

Walk doesn't describeh how I entered. T's lungs didn't cease up that day. He was hot on my tail. He was banging on the bathroom door. The man came in (and he was a big man) and was like I don't know what exactly is going on but you have to go to T..

I washed my hands and rinsed my face off good because I had been crying and pulled myself together. I unlocked the bathroom door and asked the man if I could use his phone. T was saying something because the man had failed to get him put out the house and I called my parents and said he hit me. He immediately left the house then because you don't want my cousins on you at all. One question they asked me is you want me to call da boys. I said no.

So after having got all that out, I can certainly say that was not a shining moment in my history. For acting like you have no home training, it was probably the worst I have ever exhibited. And no, I haven't the slightest why he thought I could get over it.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X