Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Bromances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bromances

Women - Like or dislike

Men - cool or not cool

Re: Bromances

first of all...gimi de definition..

das jus men that are great friends an do errthing tigedda
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

What are bromances,is it like when 2 or more women do things together...?
      bigger badder and browner !

Comment

yes - 2 man weh love hang out togedda best buddies type ah ting - except dem kinda tek it to anedda level...

yuh have a man and him ah cut your time shawt casue him ah run go meet up wid de dude - oonu suupose to be hanging nex ting yuh know brah man is dere to

(mi not talking no bruk up back mountain ting - jus 2 regular hetero guys weh jus love dem wan anedda company)

Comment

That is so not cool,that just sounds really annoying,if I had to put up with that from a girlfriend and her friend something would have to give.

Comment

Yeah, if it's cutting into our time and relationship then DISLIKE

Comment

bromances... never heard of it

two's a company and three's a crowd...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes - 2 man weh love hang out togedda best buddies type ah ting - except dem kinda tek it to anedda level...

yuh have a man and him ah cut your time shawt casue him ah run go meet up wid de dude - oonu suupose to be hanging nex ting yuh know brah man is dere to

(mi not talking no bruk up back mountain ting - jus 2 regular hetero guys weh jus love dem wan anedda company) </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes - 2 man weh love hang out togedda best buddies type ah ting - except dem kinda tek it to anedda level...

(mi not talking no bruk up back mountain ting - jus 2 regular hetero guys weh jus love dem wan anedda company) </div></div>

I had a really close friend. When people see me they ask for him. See him, ask for me.

When he used to er, 'disappear' at night, he'd tell his wifey the next day, 'I was round Derek's.' (He wasn't.)

One morning she called me and asked if me an him is bottom man.

I told him he'll have to come with another excuse for where he goes at night.

Bromance, eh?
                <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

him neva have a next fren name fi call poor yuh...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes - 2 man weh love hang out togedda best buddies type ah ting - except dem kinda tek it to anedda level...

I had a really close friend. When people see me they ask for him. See him, ask for me.

When he used to er, 'disappear' at night, he'd tell his wifey the next day, 'I was round Derek's.' (He wasn't.)

One morning she called me and asked if me an him is bottom man.

I told him he'll have to come with another excuse for where he goes at night.

Bromance, eh? </div></div>

- somebody tell mi fe ask yuh if him name Natral

**run weh**

Comment

Dem can be convenient and annoying. Convenient in the sense that if he's spending time with his friend, that gives you free time to do whatever. Annoying in that when you want me and my man time, sometimes the friend is around or calling.

I think men can be close friends without it being a homosexual relationship. The same goes for two women.
                      Rich people do poor things and stay rich. Poor people do rich things and stay poor.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ensome</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes - 2 man weh love hang out togedda best buddies type ah ting - except dem kinda tek it to anedda level...

Dem can be convenient and annoying. Convenient in the sense that if he's spending time with his friend, that gives you free time to do whatever. Annoying in that when you want me and my man time, sometimes the friend is around or calling.

I think men can be close friends without it being a homosexual relationship. The same goes for two women. </div></div>

Agreed
                        <span style="font-weight: bold">A we sey IGLAZ FI LIFE!!!</span>

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7892/buju.jpg

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

**run weh** </div></div>

Yu see you an yu tigahblood self,...no mek mi affi spank yu ennoh.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

**run weh** </div></div>

Yu see you an yu tigahblood self,...no mek mi affi spank yu ennoh. </div></div>

ooooh spank! - what do I have to do to guarantee the spanking??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

ooooh spank! - what do I have to do to guarantee the spanking?? </div></div>

LOl !...keep batting yu yeyelids dem,dat should do it.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X