Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Bromances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bromances

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

ooooh spank! - what do I have to do to guarantee the spanking?? </div></div>

LOl !...keep batting yu yeyelids dem,dat should do it. </div></div>

Can I watch from inside the wardrobe?
    <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

Well, I have heard them say bros before hoes so I guess it is a reality for some.

I have never really dated a man who put his guy friends first. Came close once but I grew up with a gang of male cousins so by the time I got through smacking spades and banging dominoes with his friends, he was glad to see them go. Probably should have given them some space to just hang out alone in the house, but I didn't. So it goes.

We broke up but some of his friends still come around.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

ooooh spank! - what do I have to do to guarantee the spanking?? </div></div>

LOl !...keep batting yu yeyelids dem,dat should do it. </div></div>

Can I watch from inside the wardrobe? </div></div>
        Absolutely not !..............you,ll listen from under the bed like we planned
        bigger badder and browner !

Comment

the term sounds-------------------&gt;GAY
          Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have heard them say bros before hoes</div></div>

I prefer gal before pal.
            <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X