Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

anybody see di latest sextape mekkking di rounds..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody see di latest sextape mekkking di rounds..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Usher Raymond is the latest celebrity to have a very personal home video leaked to the press. A sex tape featuring the R&amp;B singer and his now ex-wife Tameka Foster is currently being hawked to media outlets. The OMG singer, 32, believes the tape could be one of the items that was stolen from his car during a robbery in 2009, according t o TMZ.com.

In December 2009 Usher reported $1 million worth of belongings were stolen from his car, including two laptop computers and jewellery. Sources close to the singer told TMZ they believe the X-rated tape may have been among the stolen items. The celebrity website was sent a clip of the alleged tape and has confirmed that it is indeed Usher and Miss Foster, 40. It is not clear when the tape was recorded during their three-year relationship.

</div></div>
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Re: anybody see di latest sextape mekkking di rounds..

Word is Usher is looking straight into the camera but you can only see his eyes and over the sholder and thighs of the &quot;ole gyal&quot;
    Open arms to change, but don't let go of your values...

Comment

so u nah seh nuttin unless u have a sex tape eh?
      If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JAmerican Ooman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Word is Usher is looking straight into the camera but <span style="font-weight: bold"> you can only see his eyes and over the sholder and thighs</span> of the &quot;ole gyal&quot; </div></div>

weh dat deh position call?
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

I haven't seen it or heard about it, but I do remember the when his car was burglarized. I had to wonder what would make him ride around with so much stuff and make multiple stops like nobody was going to recognize him. He couldn't have it delivered to his house in Alpharetta?

And I'm not going to even try to figure out why he was driving around with a home movie in his car. At least he's not blaming her for spilling it.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Sue.. the camera is behind the &quot;old gyal&quot; so its looking over her shoulders and he is looking into the camera.. mouff busy
            Open arms to change, but don't let go of your values...

Comment

Re: anybody see di latest sextape mekkking di roun

Heard about it.
              “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

they don't look like they wd interest me. I'd prolly fall asleep watching it.
                Friends don't let friends sleep alone
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&amp;NR=1

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JAmerican Ooman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> mouff busy </div></div>

waaiiiieeee~~
                  “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X