Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Men who blow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men who blow

their chances with women by having eediat pick up lines...
    ---------------------------
    Be Yourself & Know Yourself

Re: Men who blow

Why is it that men refuse to believe 'hello, my name is ....." is a great way to meet a lady
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

"You work for UPS? Cause I could have sworn you were looking at my package"

Comment

'Excuse me, will you marry me?' often works. The lady usually bursts out laughing.
        <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'Excuse me, will you marry me?' often works. The lady usually bursts out laughing. </div></div>

but then that idea gets planted - and unless that is where you are headed...

For me back in the bad old days, if I had an ounce of hesitation I would simply shake it off, and go straight for her nearby girlfriend with a simple approach like &quot;Hi&quot; or &quot;How's the night/day/morning/evening so far&quot;. That way if I blow the first but not primary target, I can always recover with what I wanted in the first place. No comment on if things work out with the first try...
          Be Yourself &amp; Know Yourself

Comment

Sounds reasonable! Any comment will open the door for a conversation if she's interested
            ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds reasonable! Any comment will open the door for a conversation if she's interested </div></div>

Exactly. Besides, if you cant ketch Quacuo...

Comment

Dang...since this is DearK When I saw &quot;Men who blow&quot; I thought hell yeah, I mus go see! But, that is because a man who blows glass tickles my fancy to watch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                For me back in the bad old days, if I had an ounce of hesitation I would simply shake it off, and go straight for her nearby girlfriend with a simple approach like &quot;Hi&quot; or &quot;How's the night/day/morning/evening so far&quot;. That way if I blow the first but not primary target, I can always recover with what I wanted in the first place. No comment on if things work out with the first try...</div></div>

In any event, a man who later told me it was me he was after in the first place, yet making me think I was second choice, would finish last place. I would give a second thought to the approach of second place contact as a premise. That is 2 strikes against you. The first one will shrug her shoulders and call you a loser, and the second one may feel slighted.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any comment will open the door for a conversation if she's interested </div></div>

Pretty much. Is only if she thinking &quot;wth this man a try chat to me&quot;? that him will have to come with a good one .

I agree Nanook. If him approach my friend first and then a try with me, me woulda run him too.
                  “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang...since this is DearK When I saw &quot;Men who blow&quot; I thought hell yeah, I mus go see! But, that is because a man who blows glass tickles my fancy to watch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                    For me back in the bad old days, if I had an ounce of hesitation I would simply shake it off, and go straight for her nearby girlfriend with a simple approach like &quot;Hi&quot; or &quot;How's the night/day/morning/evening so far&quot;. That way if I blow the first but not primary target, I can always recover with what I wanted in the first place. No comment on if things work out with the first try...</div></div>

In any event, a man who later told me it was me he was after in the first place, yet making me think I was second choice, would finish last place. I would give a second thought to the approach of second place contact as a premise. That is 2 strikes against you. The first one will shrug her shoulders and call you a loser, and the second one may feel slighted. </div></div>

A fi him fault fi tell you...

The way I see it, if that question come up - there was no target, it was just the natural course of attraction that led us there - besides, fren often have enough in common that there is attraction going in many possible directions -- Is not like mi aggo walk up an seh &quot;beg yu piece&quot;

Comment

I am dedding, thanks! I was just tryin to help you and save you or a friend some angst.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">&quot;You work for UPS? Cause I could have sworn you were looking at my package&quot; </div></div>
                        JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am dedding, thanks! I was just tryin to help you and save you or a friend some angst. </div></div>

no problem, I was always the type to hear what a lady have to say an if she is no lady, what she is going to do is interesting too...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X