Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Woman bites off boyfriend testicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman bites off boyfriend testicles

Woman arrested for biting boyfriendís balls off
    A 43-year old English woman who bit off more than she could chew has been charged with Grievous bodily harm.

The attack occurred when Martin Douglas and Maria Georgina Topp came home from a night out, and the latter got a bit carried away.

The latter bit off Douglasís testicles after which he dialled 999 and police and paramedics came to his house.

The testicles had to be surgically reattached and the 45-year old self employed DJ had to spend several days recovering.

"At around 4am on Friday, February 18, police were called to a report of an assault," a Northumbria Police spokesman said. "Officers arrested a 43-year-old woman on suspicion of assault.

"A 45-year-old man was taken to the Freeman Hospital for treatment to injuries to his arm and groin area. Police have since charged Maria Georgina Topp, 43, with causing GBH."

Bail was granted to Ms Topp under the condition that she make no attempt to contact Douglas or enter Newcastle.

The two are believed to no longer be an item. She will appear again in court next month.

poor guy
    this man going to be psychologically scarred for life

Source
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Re: Woman bites off boyfriend testicles

probably will be the only man on the planet who doesn't like oral
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Poor fellow,bet he was relieved she didnt swallow.
      bigger badder and browner !

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor fellow,bet he was relieved she didnt swallow. </div></div>

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

She went above and beyond. I have surely been angry but never that angry.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

THe article makes it sound as if this happened because of a love session gone bad Or did I read it too fast?
            ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor fellow,bet he was relieved she didnt swallow. </div></div>

seriously though!! what would have happened if she had really chew and swallow where would this have left this man? just wondering what would have been his options re:surgery a mean nothing to reattach
              Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THe article makes it sound as if this happened because of a love session gone bad Or did I read it too fast? </div></div>

think so too.....not just a drinken orgy....seem like she was mad at him....a so

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THe article makes it sound as if this happened because of a love session gone bad Or did I read it too fast? </div></div>

I'm not sure. it seemed more like she had beef with him to me.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THe article makes it sound as if this happened because of a love session gone bad Or did I read it too fast? </div></div>

I'm not sure. it seemed more like she had beef with him to me. </div></div>
                    ouch.
                    ---------------------------
                    Be Yourself &amp; Know Yourself

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she had <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">beef</span></span> with him </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she had <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">beef</span></span> with him </div></div>

</div></div>
                        more like sausage right
                        http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...sop/Sweets.gif

Comment

no...nuts..good source of protein
                          <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                          or the leopard its spots?
                          Neither can you do good
                          who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                            poor guy
                            this man going to be psychologically scarred for life </div></div>

Oh man, that is nuts what shi did!

Can yuh imagine di next time him drop him draws,fi di Doctor tuh grab him nuts dem an sey, &quot;cough for me&quot;?

Di poor guy may freak out an run outa di office screaming, wid him pants still dung round him ankles!!!!!!!!!!

Source [/quote]
                            JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

He's a tea bagger ? (or was).
                              sigpichttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ub_Jamaica.png

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X