Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

No MILF here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No MILF here...

Think this is what they call a GILF?

I wonder if she is still getting hit on, and by whom?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w6az9Kb0B-I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w6az9Kb0B-I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
    ---------------------------
    Be Yourself &amp; Know Yourself

Re: No MILF here...

Ernestine?

by her husband probably

(and the men that waiting for them wives to come out of that class )
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

she's a gorgeous woman. doesn't look anywhere close to 72
      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ernestine?

by her husband probably

(and the men that waiting for them wives to come out of that class ) </div></div>

Please, the grandfathers would probably know better than to test her...

I was thinking a 'younger' set.
        ---------------------------
        Be Yourself &amp; Know Yourself

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she's a gorgeous woman. doesn't look anywhere close to 72 </div></div>

Saw this almost 10 years ago on Oprah... so she's a lot older now ... or dead...
          Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

she lives

these pics dated March 21st

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1308311443856&amp;set=t.1696925461& amp;theater

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1308312043871&amp;set=t.1696925461& amp;theater

Comment

Bloody hell she looks good,I dont mind admitting I would definitely give her one,it,s not just her body,her skin looks better than a lot of 30 somethings I know.
              bigger badder and browner !

Comment

i noticed in the second pic that both men mek sure seh dem put a hand round her waist

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral_browning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bloody hell she looks good,I dont mind admitting I would definitely give her one,</div></div>

Giver her one of what?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral_browning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bloody hell she looks good,I dont mind admitting I would definitely give her one,</div></div>

Giver her one of what? </div></div>

Dont worry love,it,s a british phrase,....maybe you could ask the other brit on the board derek.
                    bigger badder and browner !

Comment

wow, she has beautiful skin tone. i hope to look this fabulous at age 72

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral_browning</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral_browning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bloody hell she looks good,I dont mind admitting I would definitely give her one,</div></div>

Giver her one of what? </div></div>

Dont worry love,it,s a british phrase,....maybe you could ask the other brit on the board derek. </div></div>

Natral means he'd like to give her a portion.
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X