Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Jackee From 227

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackee From 227

Unnu member that YouTube vid that went viral ? Antoine ? Dem a seh Elgin look like the guy all grown up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread is wutliss widout a picture of the m an

</div></div>
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

but yeah, i only heard bout Elgin since he appeared on Good Hair with Chris Rock. Him mek money wid him hair salons tho

as to the poll, it's not a weave...

I would like to know what he is tho...bi or gay or metrosexual

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unnu member her from sistah sistah also? Is me alone never know seh she did marry that err guy ?

Elgin Charles Is a famous Beverly hills hairdresser with celebrity clients, every so often mi would see him mention in the magazines etc
      </div></div>
      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Maybe him is polyamorous.. Mi a tell u seh more n more name fi slackness a get coined...
        u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

This does not present her in a good light

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0p5dJCD6_yY&amp;feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0p5dJCD6_yY&amp;feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
          ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hold on deh mi prips the wedding pics on the cover of jet magzine-look like him had short hair-

wonder if dem adopt the kid

</div></div>

yes, when the baby was a yr and a half.
            ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is bi and totally open with it. </div></div>

Is he? I haven't seen confirmation of that.

Comment

What did he have to say in Good Hair? He is clearly is not just a salon owner, but also consumer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Winning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but yeah, i only heard bout Elgin since he appeared on Good Hair with Chris Rock. Him mek money wid him hair salons tho

as to the poll, it's not a weave...

I would like to know what he is tho...bi or gay or metrosexual

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unnu member her from sistah sistah also? Is me alone never know seh she did marry that err guy ?

Elgin Charles Is a famous Beverly hills hairdresser with celebrity clients, every so often mi would see him mention in the magazines etc
                </div></div> </div></div>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X