Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

35 and ticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skelly
    replied
    Re: 35 and ticking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awwww Skelly jus go ahead and have the boy
    </div></div>

knowing my luck I'd probably end up with another girl...lol

Leave a comment:

• quodlibet
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...
    Is weh Tamala Jones get bress fram
    ... </div></div>

Wendy, I must admit I was intrigued by your question and decided to do some <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">in depth investigation</span></span> into the matter.

Unfortunately, I was unable to determine the source, but I am convinced that the source is an excellent one, as the evidence below shows.

I will not give up however, so I continue to look for the &quot;River's Head&quot; so to speak - of such bountiful mammarification...

Leave a comment:

• Stormmey
    replied

Awwww Skelly jus go ahead and have the boy

Leave a comment:

• Skelly
    replied

as i approach dat dreaded number i start to wonder bout di state of mi fertility and query miself as to wedda or not mi shud have another...den mi come back to earth real quick

Leave a comment:

• Stormmey
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hehheee.. Mi have a girlfren weh shi is mi designated spar fi movies like dis. Wi have wi date set up fi si dis wan.. jus look like it funny to mi.

Anyhooo.. I think for the black community 35 and ticking is a true/reasonable threshold

<span style="font-weight: bold">Not so for the white community.. If dem noh marrid by 25 an not on dem way to baby numba 2, dem seem to bruck out in hives and have conniptions dat can sen dem into cardiac arress</span>.
    <span style="font-style: italic">
    Disclaimer: Not so for everybady of course ..but dis seem to be the norm for white women to want to be down the aisle in their mid 20s</span>. </div></div>

Hello Miss Wendiloo....mebbe once upon a time....not anymore

<span style="font-style: italic">edited to add ehmmmm me juss si u disclaimer chue me wenna bruk out inna hives ova wey u sey </span>

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or do you think most 35 y/olds already have a child and more likely looking for either a meaningful relationship, or one w/out drama?</div></div>

yes. most 35 year olds already have a child and the rest of what u seh. </div></div>

Yeah, what she said so much so succinctly lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied

It doesn't seem to be all that common to find a woman (not just black) over 30 with no children. During the times that I have been single, even in my late 20s, I could see the shock in the faces of men who would actually flat out ask how many children I had and my response was none.

That's such a tacky question which I usually followed up with how many baby mamas you got? Usually that was met with laughter.

I don't want to have children. Some folks just don't, and I feel confident I'm one of them. However, there's no denying that my desires have changed about many things since I was say 21.

I do listen to the women who it is officially too late for and how some of them regret not ever having had children. It's not too late, but nothing about my feeling has changed in the slightest. Had one of the few true loves of my life ask me if I really didn't want to bear his children. I thought about it for a long time and finally said no, not even for you. I guess I meant it because it was a deal breaker for him.

More women are having children after 40, but that's because they delayed. It really isn't anything new because I have a first cousin and and my youngest uncle a month apart in age.

I do agree that if a woman wants children and is 35, she's probably going to feel a strong urge to hurry up and get with the program though. Just because some seem fertile forever doesn't mean you aren't going to be among those counting eggs.

Leave a comment:

• CeaBee
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or do you think most 35 y/olds already have a child and more likely looking for either a meaningful relationship, or one w/out drama?</div></div>

yes. most 35 year olds already have a child and the rest of what u seh.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

DearK ..sarry fi mash up yuh tread but..

Lawd is why Tamala get fi hag up di whole a di man dem .. Be still my beating heart I love a choclate bredda bway ...oooooo buddy

I'm wondering if this is Russ Parr. I haven't seen him in a long time

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

The Cast at the Wrap party

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

hehheee.. Mi have a girlfren weh shi is mi designated spar fi movies like dis. Wi have wi date set up fi si dis wan.. jus look like it funny to mi.

Anyhooo.. I think for the black community 35 and ticking is a true/reasonable threshold

Not so for the white community.. If dem noh marrid by 25 an not on dem way to baby numba 2, dem seem to bruck out in hives and have conniptions dat can sen dem into cardiac arress.
    <span style="font-style: italic">
    Disclaimer: Not so for everybady of course ..but dis seem to be the norm for white women to want to be down the aisle in their mid 20s</span>.

Leave a comment:

• DearK
    started a topic 35 and ticking

35 and ticking

Parts of this look funny to me but is the topic still relevant? Or do you think most 35 y/olds already have a child and more likely looking for either a meaningful relationship, or one w/out drama?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SY8oo3ZvKiQ&amp;feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SY8oo3ZvKiQ&amp;feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X