Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Dejavue with Usher and the Cougars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dejavue with Usher and the Cougars

Usher's new girlfren is giving everyone around him the boot. Tameka Foster did the same thing to him and his mother warned that he was in for trouble. Now is new cougar girlfren following the same pattern.
    ---------------------------------------------
    <span style="font-weight: bold">R&amp;B star Usher's girlfriend Grace Miguel, has fired his team, including his longtime agent.

The 43-year-old has already replaced the 'OMG' hitmaker's mother as his manager and is also the singer's stylist now, reported New York Post online.

The 30-year-old singer began dating the former Def Jam executive

Miguel, who signed on as his co-manager after he gave his mother the boot from the position.</span>
    ------------------------------------

Wouldn’t you find it disturbing if you are in a relationship and the other party is trying to get rid of people who have been around you all these years – including you mom?!

Is that some kind of sign of a control freak?

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Re: Dejavue with Usher and the Cougars

sounds more like usher is a weak man, to give so much control of his affairs to someone he's dating.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

at mountain said
      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds more like usher is a weak man, to give so much control of his affairs to someone he's dating. </div></div>

I concur

Dats why mi seh dejavue.. As if im neva learn di first time

When women date older men, the premise is that she is looking for a &quot;father figure&quot;
        Usher dates older women, he sure doesn't need a &quot;mother figure&quot; because his Mom raised him ..so what his he lacking? I think there is something missing here because he seems to let these women &quot;take over&quot; his life.

Comment

considering that is last years picture it was hard for me to decide if this is new news or not.

He may like older women cause they may be less drama than women of his age group

Allowing them to control his business like dat... that is a separate issue
          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Here is the Link to the news story dated April 2011. It is all over the news recently

He fired/divorced his last cougar because of the drama she brought. That too is well documented

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds more like usher is a weak man, to give so much control of his affairs to someone he's dating. </div></div>

I concur

Dats why mi seh dejavue.. As if im neva learn di first time

When women date older men, the premise is that she is looking for a &quot;father figure&quot;
              Usher dates older women, he sure doesn't need a &quot;mother figure&quot; because his Mom raised him ..so what his he lacking? I think there is something missing here because he seems to let these women &quot;take over&quot; his life.
              </div></div>

a dominant mother perhaps... and him used to being taken care of?
              “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

hmmmmnn Could be that yes.

Comment

that will be $150 please
                  “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

mi seh women in his age group too full a drama and im noh eena dat plus the older women mek good 'cover wives'
                    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

..... answered my own question.
                      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

is wah mek him did en up leff Maneka agen?
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                        or the leopard its spots?
                        Neither can you do good
                        who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

i have always thought that he was a closet homosexual who uses older women to get out of having to have sex pon di regular
                          u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is wah mek him did en up leff Maneka agen? </div></div>
                            Oh no you didnt call di omman &quot;Maneka&quot;

I think im spell out some di reasons inna dis sang

---------------------------------------------------
                            Can't get to work on time
                            Can't believe the words to her I just said
                            <span style="color: #CC0000">But who the hell argue and fight like dogs at 6 in the morning?
                            I know it's gonna be some more sh** tonight</span>

Our pastor's callin', tellin' me I done went too far
                            And I'm seen around town and my friends can't recognize me
                            'Cause I took a chance on love
                            It's like I'm dyin'

<span style="color: #CC0000">For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world
                            'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl
                            I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama
                            I done turned into the man that I never thought I'd be</span>

I'm ready to sign them papers, papers, papers
                            I done took all I can take, but you leave me no options, girl
                            I can't deny how much I love you, I done gave up everything I had to
                            As hard as it is, I'm afraid I gotta say

I done took all I can take, but you leave me no options girl
                            Oh, oh, oh, papers
                            Oh, oh, oh, papers

I'm losin' my mind, can't figure out who's wrong or right
                            I know it's you I love, but then I also know it's you I don't like
                            <span style="color: #CC0000">You claim you hate who I was, but that's the reason you here now
                            You think I don't know what's up, but sweetheart that's what ruined us</span>

I ain't afraid to say I got needs but the only time you here for me
                            Is when the bottles poppin' and everything is sweet
                            <span style="color: #CC0000">But I, I'm tired of sleeping in the other room spending them long nights
                            Trying to figure out what in the hell in my heart I ain't do right
                            </span>
                            For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world
                            'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl
                            I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama
                            I done turned into the man that I never thought I'd be

I can't deny how much I love you, I done gave up everything I had to
                            As hard as it is, I'm afraid I gotta say
                            All my fellas up in here, if you had enough and you're ready to sign, say
                            (Ready, ready, ready, ready)
                            I'm ready, yes I am
                            All my ladies if you sick and tired, and you're ready to sign, say
                            (Ready, ready, ready, ready)

I can't keep livin' this life, I said I'm leavin' for the last time I'm
                            Ready, ready, ready, ready

<span style="color: #FF0000">I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama</span>
                            I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have always thought that he was a closet homosexual who uses older women to get out of having to have sex pon di regular </div></div>

Ouch!!! Somehow Usher comes off to me like someone who extremely sexually active. ....promiscuous even . Im getting out of having sex?? Really? .

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X