Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Woman's joke (that I overheard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman's joke (that I overheard)

Why do men come so quickly?

Because they can't wait to get to the bar to tell their friends what they've been doing.

<span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Re: Woman's joke (that I overheard)

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

what if them bine up and can't come at all and plug away until *ahem* and yu haffi cut the lamp cawd and shock wid di raw smoking wires dem till dem pass out?
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

You a electrician to Lady S?
          Do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do.

Comment

nah. hence the shocking.
            When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

sue is weh di hell u come up wid fi u sinting dem mi dear
              Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

me'd a like fi know to
                <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                or the leopard its spots?
                Neither can you do good
                who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

lol! you had to do dis Sue?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what if them bine up and can't come at all and plug away until *ahem* and yu haffi cut the lamp cawd and shock wid di raw smoking wires dem till dem pass out? </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sue is weh di hell u come up wid fi u sinting dem mi dear </div></div>
                    craigslist

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what if them bine up and can't come at all and plug away until *ahem* and yu haffi cut the lamp cawd and shock wid di raw smoking wires dem till dem pass out? </div></div>

Oh no you don't!
                      You better not try the bare lamp cord wire thing if you two are connected because the electricity will go right through his body and through any of his skin that touches you, especially moist areas right into your body. I do agree that such would be sufficient to detumesce the most persistent suitor except maybe Mike Tyson who is used to pepper spray and all that while having sex..

Still, I would watch a You Tube video of something like that happening.
                      Question authority.

My stuff: http://www.etsy.com/shop/landandseaglass

Comment

.... sex with reddy kilowatt:

sigpichttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ub_Jamaica.png

Comment

Sue, yuh neva fail tuh get ah rise outa mi!
                          JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

<span style="font-style: italic">**gasp**</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sue, yuh neva fail tuh get ah rise outa mi! </div></div>
                            R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X