Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Mi cyna shame fi har

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi cyna shame fi har

Mi sey di man juss waaa push har whe. Mi nuh feel sey him want har sidea him...But at least shi stilll a try doe.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Miss a day, Miss a lot pon Jam.Com</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Don't mekk mi haffi use UPPERCASE! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70388-shameonyou.gif

Re: Mi cyna shame fi har

Mi hear sey him is about 60 yr ole. A chroo? Ennybady kno him?

Di years a ketch up widd har still doe. Itta show inna har fayce more but mi glad sey shi naah run guh unda di knife.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Miss a day, Miss a lot pon Jam.Com</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Don't mekk mi haffi use UPPERCASE! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70388-shameonyou.gif

Comment

I luv that dress. I wonder where i can find something similar fi under $100
      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyberPhobic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi hear sey him is about 60 yr ole. A chroo? Ennybady kno him?

</div></div>
        Olivier Martinez

he is mid 40's
        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Mi did jus ago seh dere is no way in heck im inna im 60s
          <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

I thought if he had money and was well kept like a soap opera star then he was able.

Halle is close to 50. I checked her profile on IMDB and they say she is 45 but she was 45 a few years ago too so is bare lies now about her age. (I get it because I lie too if forced to give up a DOB.)

She doesn't look like she's 20-something anymore but she shouldn't because she isn't. I think she looks stressed and I do think he didn't look comfortable being near her in the photos, but how many people would look comfortable next to her?

Whatever the case, she looks a whole lot better than a lot of women knocking on 50s door.
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Winning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I luv that dress. I wonder where i can find something similar fi under $100 </div></div>

if they have katie franchizes near you yes fi bout $40
              When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

she is aging beautifully. nuff younger women look pwile now caw dem succumb to the tempation of cosmetic surgery.
                <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Halle has found the secret of success for women of a certain age:

1. Wear a tight, low cut dress.
                  2. Lie about your age
                  3. Smile a lot.

sigpichttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ub_Jamaica.png

Comment

i have gotten to the age where i greatly appreciate woman of a certain age

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she is aging beautifully. nuff younger women look pwile now caw dem succumb to the tempation of cosmetic surgery. </div></div>

Agree
                      <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have gotten to the age where i greatly appreciate woman of a certain age </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">..they are usually a lot more grateful..</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R_C</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have gotten to the age where i greatly appreciate woman of a certain age </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">..they are usually a lot more grateful..</span> </div></div>

I prefer to think of it as not having so many hangups

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer to think of it as not having so many hangups </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">..more hangdowns maybe ?</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R_C</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer to think of it as not having so many hangups </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">..more hangdowns maybe ?</span> </div></div> thats just mean

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X