Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

20th nervous breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20th nervous breakdown

k.

soh mi likkle a girl a work break down. how ? she's the same (about) age as my daughter
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Re: 20th nervous breakdown

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">k.

soh mi likkle a girl a work break down. how ? she's the same (about) age as my daughter </div></div>

waan girl at u work place having ar 20th nervous breakdown? in how long? and how u know seh shi a have nervous breakdown?
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">k.

soh mi likkle a girl a work break down. how ? she's the same (about) age as my daughter </div></div>

she workin wid you for all 20 of dem?
      When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

maybe she need to be on medication and not teking it.
        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and how u know seh shi a have nervous breakdown? </div></div>

Yea &quot;Nervous breakdowns&quot; are hard to define, I would imagine. We each have different thresholds for stress

But I am also not ruling out that (it seems to me) too many teens and 20-somethings are into too much drama, i.e. they see so much more significance over insignificant things or events happening to them. They somehow have not learned to cope with disappointments or else assume someone else can fix it for them. Dem too rahtid spoil sometimes Dem need hawd life Sometimes I wonder if this phenom. is a result of so-called &quot;reality TV&quot; overload

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and how u know seh shi a have nervous breakdown? </div></div>

Yea &quot;Nervous breakdowns&quot; are hard to define, I would imagine. We each have different thresholds for stress

But I am also not ruling out that (it seems to me) too many teens and 20-somethings are into too much drama, i.e. they see so much more significance over insignificant things or events happening to them. <span style="font-weight: bold">They somehow have not learned to cope with disappointments or else assume someone else can fix it for them. Dem too rahtid spoil sometimes </span> Dem need hawd life Sometimes I wonder if this phenom. is a result of so-called &quot;reality TV&quot; overload </div></div>

u sound like my Mom....word for word when she dropping herd word meant for me
            Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and how u know seh shi a have nervous breakdown? </div></div>

But I am also not ruling out that (it seems to me) too many teens and 20-somethings are into too much drama, i.e. they see so much more significance over insignificant things or events happening to them. They somehow have not learned to cope with disappointments or else assume someone else can fix it for them. Dem too rahtid spoil sometimes Dem need hawd life Sometimes I wonder if this phenom. is a result of so-called &quot;reality TV&quot; overload </div></div>

PZ i do agree with you on the drama and the hard life. i find a lot of young ppl just have so much drama in a dem young stage. its one thing to take on responsibilities like relationship and family etc but den there is a whole new level of &quot;drama&quot; and more often dan not it is not the ppl with family responsibilities who have the drama is the free single ppl...mi no understand it myself. its almost as if dem no have no &quot;real&quot; problems inna dem life or nothing to really &quot;worry&quot; about so dem just create stress and den mad ova it.
              Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...dem no have no &quot;real&quot; problems inna dem life or nothing to really &quot;worry&quot; about so dem just create stress and den mad ova it. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">BINGO!!!</span>

Nuff a dem tekk dis ting fi joke suh mekk dem gwaan brukk dung. Mi too tyad a di foolynish fi pay dem nuh mine.
                <span style="font-weight: bold">Miss a day, Miss a lot pon Jam.Com</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Don't mekk mi haffi use UPPERCASE! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70388-shameonyou.gif

Comment

20th. She counting?
                  <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20th. She counting? </div></div>

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20th. She counting? </div></div>

dwl, she musse a do it often,

so Sues, mek she a go off so often, is like Peas say, dem no know how fe deal wid everyday life and stress, like dem seem restless, always bored, den dem go off no good reason,

sometime me try memba if a so we wudda bored to, i remember the highlight of our days was going to the library to study, wha me know
                      “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X