Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Should you confront the other woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so Dr Phil is covering this subject

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She need to own the job title that goes wid har job description.

That would be like if I was digging ditches all day every day and getting paid fi it, but a run dung people seh mi is NAT a ditch digga

OWN it girl yous a Hoe youse a hoe youse a HOE!

<span style="font-weight: bold">not that there is anyting wrong wid dat </span></div></div>

i want a raise of hands of any poster on here who ha dawta, niece, sister,cousin who u love, u would advise whoring as a choice in life...fi real..cause a whore is a whore is a whore n dere is no diffrance if u man come by n leff di money on di table r if u lean pon a wall an solicit..di changing of currency fi sex is the said ting...
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

Re: Should you confront the other woman?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mussmuss wha a gwaan (((((MK))))) lang time, </div></div> lawd auntie country mek yuh haffi bax mi suh hat ma'am. call u in di morrows u hear dawlin.
      Friends don't let friends sleep alone
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&amp;NR=1

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if u have the choice btwn a frens with benefits an no financial perks or one( or in dis case affair) with financial perk which one would u pick?

better to be a paid ho than an unpaid ho. </div></div>

that wd classify all women as ho's wdn't it.

She is a whore, plain and simple, and a low class one at that to be publicizing this

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but I bet this is ending now since she put arself out deh like dat </div></div>

chances are this isn't real

Comment

Evan, it is not a life choice that I would uphold for a child of mine or family member however....

I do know some &quot;ladies&quot; who have worked the corners and some of them that was their choice and mi really can't judge dem for their choices. regardless mi naw treat none a dem no kinda way because back in the day it was those &quot;ladies&quot; why I felt no way walking the street all hours and working the hours that I did.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She need to own the job title that goes wid har job description.

That would be like if I was digging ditches all day every day and getting paid fi it, but a run dung people seh mi is NAT a ditch digga

<span style="font-weight: bold">not that there is anyting wrong wid dat </span></div></div>

i want a raise of hands of any poster on here who ha dawta, niece, sister,cousin who u love, u would advise whoring as a choice in life...fi real..cause a whore is a whore is a whore n dere is no diffrance if u man come by n leff di money on di table r if u lean pon a wall an solicit..di changing of currency fi sex is the said ting... </div></div>

u dont evn hv to go that far wd u like your daughter/neice/cousin to get married and have her husband ignoring her (because each time he steps out of his marriage he is robbing her of time she should be getting) and supporting another woman.

My sex drive isn't fueled by money but that's probably because I have pride and dignity and the ability to make my own, I choose men who knows that my legs cannot be pried open by money but by love, affection, passion, desire, and the burning need to share the most intimate part of me because of how I feel about him. Women need to choose men who understand that a $5,000 ring is appreciated but its the time that he puts into choosing that ring that is most valuable.

A prostitute is one who exchanges sex for money - how is she different?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Evan, it is not a life choice that I would uphold for a child of mine or family member however....

I do know some &quot;ladies&quot; who have worked the corners and some of them that was their choice and mi really can't judge dem for their choices. regardless mi naw treat none a dem no kinda way because back in the day it was those &quot;ladies&quot; why I felt no way walking the street all hours and working the hours that I did. </div></div>

no dis is not about women who acknowledge dem profession..dis is about the growing thing of women feeling a man must tek care of dem financially if dem deh wid him n dese women dont see dem job description as being precipitously close to di ones dem decry..the union card carrying whore...if u lay wid a man an den hint re wat a couple dollas could do fi u,n he gives u dat money since u choose the euphoric moment to ask, well den u just whored...if u lay wid a man n it is understood dat ur laying wid him is contigent on his giving u money n dat will mek di relationship continue, u is a whore...

whore come dressed in bruk bak shoes up to Jimmy Choo...the one ting dem ha in common is di payment

it no matta how wide di divide in di sum dat pass hands...money paid equal card carrying , maybe no union joining, but a professional whore

Comment

So succintly put What about if she didnt expect the 'gifts', but because he's wealthy thats how he shows his appreciation of their 'time together'? (I didnt see the show, so this may not apply to the lady in question, but I could see where someone might not know and is surprised by the perks). Then there;s the question of why she doesnt just find a rich bachelor and live off of his generosity.

THe moral/karma thing doesnt seem to factor in here- at least not from what you've all mentioned.
                  ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She need to own the job title that goes wid har job description.

i want a raise of hands of any poster on here who ha dawta, niece, sister,cousin who u love, u would advise whoring as a choice in life...fi real..cause a whore is a whore is a whore n dere is no diffrance if u man come by n leff di money on di table r if u lean pon a wall an solicit..di changing of currency fi sex is the said ting... </div></div> I am going to tread in dangerous territory here but I will say this. All women are inherently prostitutes.
                    A prostitute is one who engages in sexual activity
                    with another person in exchange for
                    compensation, such as money or other valuable
                    goods.

Marriage is a legalized form of such. No woman in her right mind wants to marry a bruk pocket man. Even if she marries one him muss have ambition or show some kind of promise of becoming prosperous.

Money is not everything, but it is something. So I would not encourage my daughters to deh wid married man. No. But I will encourage them to
                    find suitable partners who are capable of taking care of them (while encouraging them to be self sufficient as well).
                    <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                    or the leopard its spots?
                    Neither can you do good
                    who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

n even as u encourage ur dawtas to be WISE in their choice of a mate, simultaneously u encourage them to be WISE in their choices period, which includes, preparing themselves for the world they will encounter

i would like to think that our parents did that..each generation in Jamaica has had parents stressing the importance of education as a means to a productive end...the Bible sez u muss yoke uself equally...so it would stand that a daughter who has had guidance in her personal n emotional development as she engages simultaneously in her educational development will n should find a man of her yoke...yes mi know blk man short but the thing is dat even if he is not a top yeye surgeon, if he still carries himself with pride in wateva he does, keeps himself informed about changes around him so that he can present himself in his best lite, well den, u still can have equal yoking....women tend to grab di fuss goodlooking one, telling demselves dat teh pool is shalloow n dis one look good n presentable so she can wuk pon him...problem is dat from him bawn him granny, modda, aunties n sisters been telling him dat look good n wi ha nuff ooman fi want n tek care ahim......so the tables turn in the scenario we stawt off wid...u a kip him

n if u look bak on the young lady scenari...it is but a flip...being told u pretty, u hair is good n man should tek care a u...the bonds of matrimony seh share an share alike...the intent of matrimoney is suppose to be the meeting of like who love...if a one marry a man juss cause him ha money well den dat is a golddiggin whore...she get name promotion

because as we saw wid Terry McMillan, the hurt and teh label is affixed wen di blinders finally fall away

Comment

Vannie u r spot on where mi affi split is di gold digging whore bit. Ascawding to Steve Harvey, the term golddigger was created as a means of getting women to stop demanding money or material things for men. Men are natural providers. If a woman goes into a marriage/relationship based on the man's bank book then that's her prerogative. It is her also her loss if she only looks at wealth and ignores major personality flaws and ends up being treated like crap. But if being materially comfortable is more important than being treated right, then that is fi her business.
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                        or the leopard its spots?
                        Neither can you do good
                        who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">problem is dat from him bawn him granny, modda, aunties n sisters been telling him dat look good </div></div>

and then u have the evil mothers such as myself who tell said good looking boypickney dat good looks need backactive such as the ability to support oneself legally and provide for a family when the time comes. Yes u handsome but u can stop stare pon uself inna de mirror and open up the books
                          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Skelly, weh Steve haffi seh bout deadbeat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My sources tell me that Kings of Comedy and Radio personality Steve Harvey is taking steps to sell off Texas property including the house in which his ex-wife, Mary Lee Harvey lives.

In asking the courst to unseal the divorce documents, Harvey also appears to be positioning himself to take full custody of the former couple’s son. <span style="font-weight: bold">Harvey has been ordered to pay millions of dollars in divorce settlements but to date has not fulfilled on that order</span>.

Stay tuned for more details. Mary Lee Harvey is claiming that she was conned into a quickie separation of marriage devised by the entertainer and his attorney, Ricky Anderson — who allegedly sought to keep private details about the comic’s adultery, poor and neglectful parenting, and “physical and mental abuse” of his ex-spouse.

According to documents made available at <span style="font-weight: bold">TheSmokingGun.com</span>, the former Mrs. Harvey filed a lawsuit on Nov. 20 claiming that she was defrauded by the comedian and the couple’s longtime attorney, who represented both sides in the November 2005 proceedings. Talk about a raw deal.

The result was her being unaware of her rights to independent counsel and being severely shortchanged when it came to alimony, division of community property, and child support – which amounts to a paltry monthly payment of $1,000 for the couple’s son.

Meanwhile Harvey, who hosted the nationally syndicated variety show ‘Showtime at the Apollo’ and fronted other TV shows throughout the years, is now maried to another woman, Majorie Bridges. <span style="font-weight: bold">Mary and Steve were together for nearly 20 years, and married for nine.</span> Mary says they met while she was working in the cosmetics department in a shop at Six Flags Mall. Harvey, then a struggling unknown comic, came in one day and asked her on a date.

“He took me to a comedy club, where we sat and talked for a while,” Mary says. “Then he said, ‘I’ll be right back,’ and all of a sudden he was on stage. I had no idea.”

Harvey’s career eventually took off. He has starred in several movies (including Kings of Comedy, You Got Served and Johnson Family Vacation,) and TV shows, including his own WB sitcom, The Steve Harvey Show. He currently hosts his own syndicated morning-radio show.

</div></div>

Comment

Re: Skelly, weh Steve haffi seh bout deadbeat

cause if u go by wat Steve says in his routines and about himself, his new wife is a gold-digger...let me explain...he has always maintained dat he holds fast to his ghetto passport..nothin not changin him n frankly he personifies ghetto fabulous dung to the ring pon him fuss finga...hello..fi a man...puhleez....says his new wife is boojie n we know dat black women who carry dem selves as uptowners ongle go fi a ghetto man if him ha gole...Steve has done well, dont get me wrong...but his speech pattern has kept him from going mainstream...so my girl shopped at Dollar Store by Steve's own observations ovah di years....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X