Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

She is Suing Match.com for.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: She is Suing Match.com for.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RC mi a ave a gf who is a serial online dater an she NEVER ck dem out. i dont even think the thought occur to har say dese ppl could be someone other dan they claim. mi see she pick up harself fly go all d way a cali go out wid man she only know by pic an voice. they hadnt even video chat weh she coulda say yes dat face belong to dat voice. and i dont tink she is alone. despite all u hear dem a say be careful ppl still nah tek heed. </div></div>

say what vegas.....u serious she has got to be crazy or very naive.....I have never used an online dating 2 much man dey bout the place u ever try talk to her and tell her u dont want to read that she was killed
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Re: She is Suing Match.com for.....

come to tink of it its been over a month now mi no hear from har....i should txt har fi mek sure she still alive.
      Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X