Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Ole Man Caan Manage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Man Caan Manage...

Dear Pastor,

I am 29 years old and I am married to a 51-year-old man. Sometimes I think I have a problem being honest with him. I love to have sex and plenty of it. I even had sex with his brother, his father and his cousin.

Do you think I am a bad wife?

S. S., Florida, U.S.A.
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Re: Ole Man Caan Manage...

Hold on deh...mi jus read...HIM FAWDA!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

so di jeans nuh carry down [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
      When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        so di jeans nuh carry down [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

look like none a di man dem inna dat deh fambily nuh good..
          Walk Good....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            nastiniss..jus' pure nastiniss!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            do you trust HIM?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

an by dat yuh mean dem cyaan do di wuk proper liker or dem jus downrite evil? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70456-eyebrows.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dear Pastor,

I am 29 years old and I am married to a 51-year-old man. Sometimes I think I have a problem being honest with him. I love to have sex and plenty of it. I even had sex with his brother, his father and his cousin.

S. S., Florida, U.S.A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear S.S

No my dear, I don't think you are a bad wife. I think you are a slutty woman.

I would suggest you go out and buy yourself some sexy highheeled boots and head for the closest truck stop. A woman like you should be selling it, not giving it away.

Pastor

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

an by dat yuh mean dem cyaan do di wuk proper liker or dem jus downrite evil? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70456-eyebrows.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

cyaan duh di wuk proper like... look like shi did a run a tes pan dem fi si which one can manige di wuk full time...
                  Walk Good....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      nastiniss..jus' pure nastiniss!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree !

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Dear Pastor,

S. S., Florida, U.S.A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear S.S

No my dear, I don't think you are a bad wife. I think you are a slutty woman.

I would suggest you go out and buy yourself some sexy highheeled boots and head for the closest truck stop. A woman like you should be selling it, not giving it away.

Pastor

[/ QUOTE ]

BOAL!!
                        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Dear Pastor,

S. S., Florida, U.S.A.

[/ QUOTE ]

dear pastor is really running out of material now. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Dear Pastor,

S. S., Florida, U.S.A.

[/ QUOTE ]which pawt inna di above sey di man dem cyaa profawm? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

it look like dem well good fi mrs. gie di alla di fawmbly.
                            Leave mi tings. no mek mi cuss badwud!
                            http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/upl...080912-138.jpg

Comment

she a imply dat she a gi it wey all bout because she nah get enough from him
                              When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X