Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

You ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever

feel like you'll never smile again? You find yourself plotting how to make them die a slow death. You decide on a way but then you don't know how to dispose of the body? You ever feel that way?

Re: You ever

Too often, sometimes mi sarry fi miself fi a tink such ting bout sumaddy mi used to...well still love. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
    Leave mi tings. no mek mi cuss badwud!
    http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/upl...080912-138.jpg

Comment

feeel like you wanna smack the person next to you because they keep bending over to talk closer in ur face and their breath is so hot and stink it feel like your eye lashes are burning.

Comment

A - how did you talk yourself out of it?

Comment

Mi neva eh nuh. A chue mi nah seem mek mi tink mi nuh carry dis troo arredy. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            feeel like you wanna smack the person next to you because they keep bending over to talk closer in ur face and their breath is so hot and stink it feel like your eye lashes are burning.

[/ QUOTE ]Dem dey situations mi angle dem rite dere an den. Mi tell dem fi nuh tawk ova mi, an mek it clear to dem sey dem brett is nat fresh.

Mi nuh hawba people wid bad BO roun mi needa. dem dey a easy ting fi deal wid.

Comment

Best I take a retreat this weekend cause God knows I'm not cut out for jail. However, someone will have to feel some kinda pain, can't be just me alone [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

Comment

You see..and I'm not in the mood right now, asked them to excuse theirself and shut and lock my office door...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Best I take a retreat this weekend cause God knows I'm not cut out for jail. However, someone will have to feel some kinda pain, can't be just me alone [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Sometimes mi wonda if mi eva would carry out some a di tings mi tink. Mi get di fine chance whey day an chicken out, cause mi get weak wen eva im is around. But some day some day, im haffi feel suppen. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, I know that feeling but not this time, no ma'am not this time. Feelings still there somewhat (strange how that works), but as I said I'm not that chic, he gonna feel it one way or the other..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      You see..and I'm not in the mood right now, asked them to excuse theirself and shut and lock my office door...

[/ QUOTE ]Yuh inna one bad mood nuh true?
                      Well dat alone gimmi di powa fi mek dem noe exactly how an what mi feeling. Plain plain meeda tell dem sey dem mout tink an dem fi coomout.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        feel like you'll never smile again? You find yourself plotting how to make them die a slow death. You decide on a way but then you don't know how to dispose of the body? You ever feel that way?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope..no baddy don't get to me dem ways deh [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
                        "Winter is coming"
                        "Hear me roar"
                        "Ours is the fury"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope..no baddy don't get to me dem ways deh [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Yuh mussi mek outa hardware an lumba.

Comment

Thanks listening to me vent...if you think of any good idea's for me pls share.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TeeTee [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I am here to help you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Body Disposal methods.
                              1) Dismember body and place in bathtub filled with soloution of strong acid. Body will melt to nothing then just pull the plug and everything goes down the drain [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] Remember to file a missing persons report after

2) Take body to a pig farm and place in trough. The pigs will devour the entire body and leave nothing. Crabs will also do the same.

3) Wrap body in plastic and place in a deep freeze in your basement. lock the deep freeze and throw away the key. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Best of luck in your endevors [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X