Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Dear Ja.com peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Ja.com peeps

I am considering taking a vow of celibacy for a set period of time.
    Can anyone reccommend a good way for me to store my whips and other leather things so they don't get dried out and cracked up.

Awaiting your helpful responses
    Aynat

Re: Dear Ja.com peeps

send dem to me [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] i'll keep em tuned up for ya [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Winter is coming"
    "Hear me roar"
    "Ours is the fury"

Comment

If they're leather rub them down with lots of neetsfoot oil. That will keep them from drying and cracking

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ya can rub all those other parts with neetsfoot oil too....
        if you're worried bout things drying out.
        you will always mistreat that which you misdiagnose.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          If they're leather rub them down with lots of neetsfoot oil. That will keep them from drying and cracking

[/ QUOTE ]Please what name so "neetsfoot oil" and whichpart do I find that?

An Jaith yu nat even funny [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] okay it was a little funny [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

so u taking a vow of chastity from the whips and chains [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

An Jaith yu nat even funny [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] okay it was a little funny [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

but wait.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]how come yu skip rite ova fe me suggestion [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
              "Winter is coming"
              "Hear me roar"
              "Ours is the fury"

Comment

so what led to your taking this vow of celibacy?
                ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  so u taking a vow of chastity from the whips and chains [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]from that and all sexual activity

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but wait.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]how come yu skip rite ova fe me suggestion [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

because it is a preposterous suggestion...what if I decide to break my vow? then I have to wait/hope you will send them back

Comment

yuh gettin married?
                      When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        so what led to your taking this vow of celibacy?

[/ QUOTE ]
                        men just pissin me off at the moment and I dont want to go to jail

Comment

so if you don't have sex with them they're less irritating? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img] Do tell... Or are you planning not to talk to them at all..
                          ~~~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar ~~~~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            so if you don't have sex with them they're less irritating? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img] Do tell... Or are you planning not to talk to them at all..

[/ QUOTE ]

I am planning not to talk to them at all [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am planning not to talk to them at all [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

u stawt dressup look like Nun???....could be innerestin!
                              [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]
                              Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X