Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

If you think you have problems, check these problems with grown children out ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think you have problems, check these problems with grown children out ....

This man I know is very unlucky. His daughter was in an accident a year ago. The day I went in to see him (2 weeks ago), his nephew was in an accident and the car was totalled.

His son's girlfriend kicked him out a while back and he was back with the father for a while.The son moved in with his daughter and her husband and he has been staying with his daughter. Now they have sold the house and they are moving out west. He is worried he may get stuck with the son again and he is scared to tell his wife.

I said well why can't he stay with his mother (his ex-wife). He said "because my OTHER son is staying with her".

Man oh man...much too much drama for one man to have to put up with.

Poor ting! 33 year old son in law got fired from his job for being impaired and now has to move out west. Okay de one son who is 40 moved out from his mother's house but they won't tell him where he is as he is not speaking to him. The son who 36 is moving out of his 33 year old daughter and 33 year old son in law's house is now moving back in with the mother.

Comment

let's see the humor in this is because??
      If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

I don't see you leaving this kind of comment in anybody else's threads not even the filthy one J-Kid posted. Why mine?

Comment

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
          i can't see the humour because not one single one of them have cancer

especially one of the really bad cancers like bladder cancer or brain cancer
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Tropi, noh yuh scold mi ah while back fi laughing ah smaddi misfortune, an ask mi if mi found it funny, an mi sey yes, mi find life very funny? Soh how com yuh ah laugh at di man an him family? Wha, yuh slipped off di edge, or yuh ah staat fi find life trials somewhat humurous?

Com now, yuh cyan hav ie both ways.

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
            I don't see you leaving this kind of comment in anybody else's threads not even the filthy one J-Kid posted. Why mine?
            By di way, mi wi hav yuh kno, mi noh post filth, mi post tasteful adult entertainment, an humor.
            Last edited by j-kid; 09-24-2013, 03:25 PM.
            JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by j-kid View Post
              Tropi, noh yuh schold mi ah while back fi laughing ah smaddi misfortune, an ask mi if mi found it funny, an mi sey yes, mi find life very funny? Soh how com yuh ah laugh at di man an him family? Wha, slipped off di edge, or yuh ah staat fi find life trials somewhat humurous?

Com now, yuh cyan hav ie both ways.

By di way, mi wi hav yuh kno, mi noh post filth, mi post tasteful adult entertainment, an humor.
              J-Kid I don't recall scolding you...except for your recent disgusting photo. Refresh my memory.

The man sees the humour in his situation. In fact he is always updating me with tales about his woes. He always starts with "You think you have problems". We had another talk this morning and we were both laughing our heads off. Humour is his way of coping. Perhaps we can all learn from it.

If he can see the humour in his situation, there is nothing wrong with me having a good laugh with him..the British accent helps too. He is very dramatic.

Comment

maybe they dont have a trend of posting people's misfortune and laughing about it continuously?

Comment

maybe they dont have a trend of posting people's misfortune and laughing about it continuously?
                  No just referring people to links of vibrators, telling them where to stick wine bottles and posting close-ups of shrinkage which I guess are all perfectly fine as far as you are concerned.

If the man who is experiencing this sees the humour in it, what is the problem?

I have never seen you object to anything posted by any other member. You seem to have a problem with just about everything I post and no problems with anything anybody else posts....proving this is personal not objective. By doing this you are encouraging other members to gang up on me...giving them the message that it's okay.

If I am breaking rules...feel free to delete any of my posts.
                  Last edited by Tropicana; 09-24-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
                    i can't see the humour because not one single one of them have cancer

especially one of the really bad cancers like bladder cancer or brain cancer
                    some ppl head tek dem

Comment

No just referring people to links of vibrators, telling them where to stick wine bottles and posting close-ups of shrinkage which I guess are all perfectly fine as far as you are concerned.

If the man who is experiencing this sees the humour in it, what is the problem?

I have never seen you object to anything posted by any other member. You seem to have a problem with just about everything I post and no problems with anything anybody else posts....proving this is personal not objective. By doing this you are encouraging other members to gang up on me...giving them the message that it's okay.

If I am breaking rules...feel free to delete any of my posts.
                      Moderator rulebook rule#63 - anytime a mod says anything in a post that is not in agreement with the poster, they immediately think you are acting as a mode, then will deflect to find fault with other posts and state you are picking on them

Comment

Moderator rulebook rule#63 - anytime a mod says anything in a post that is not in agreement with the poster, they immediately think you are acting as a mode, then will deflect to find fault with other posts and state you are picking on them
                        No deflection....just the truth. You follow me around and find fault with just about everything I post and have nothing to say about some out and out vulgar content posted by others including mods. A couple of mods even linked to the 2 Lips video in the shoutbox....where were you then?

As I said, feel free to delete the thread if it is against board rules. If it isn't, can we please get....

Last edited by Tropicana; 09-24-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

No deflection....just the truth. You follow me around and find fault with just about everything I post and have nothing to say about some out and out vulgar content posted by others including mods. A couple of mods even linked to the 2 Lips video in the shoutbox....where were you then?

As I said, feel free to delete the thread if it is against board rules. If it isn't, can we please get....

I actually avoid your posts but occasionally do see one or two if you must know .. and few I have seen, presents a consist need to put others down with laugh & scorn to help yourself feel better. Speaks volumes of the persona making the posts.

Comment

Comment

I actually avoid your posts but occasionally do see one or two if you must know .. and few I have seen, presents a consist need to put others down with laugh & scorn to help yourself feel better. Speaks volumes of the persona making the posts.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X