Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

If you think you have problems, check these problems with grown children out ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
    I actually avoid your posts
    Good.
    but occasionally do see one or two if you must know .. and few I have seen, presents a consist need to put others down with laugh & scorn to help yourself feel better.
    The person who experiences this see the humour and shares these experiences with me and we have a good laugh.
    Speaks volumes of the persona making the posts.
    Based on what I see you any you friend dem approve of and join in on here, your evaluation of my character is of no interest to me.

Based on the content of your conversations and what I see you and a few others about on here, you are clearly not the sort of people with whom I would associate in real life.

Mi not calling no name.

I can see that you and others are trying to goad me into arguments to build a case to drive me off the board.

I have broken no rules. I am not going to get into a debate with you every time I post something that breaks no rules.
    Last edited by Tropicana; 09-24-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
      Good.

The person who experiences this see the humour and shares these experiences with me and we have a good laugh.

Based on what I see you any you friend dem approve of and join in on here, your evaluation of my character is of no interest to me.

Based on the content of your conversations and you and a few others on here are clearly not the sort of people with whom I would associate in real life.

Mi not calling no name.

I can see that you and others are trying to goad me into arguments to build a case to drive me off the board.

I have broken no rules. I am not going to get into a debate with you every time I post something that breaks no rules.

errybody tryna run har
      it's errybody else and not her
      shi the focus of the entire board

cah di same smaddy shi no waan deal wid nuh waan fi deal wid har eida wat a way ppl bline

ima pray for her

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X