Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Black woman a fi yuh owna fault caz a you pick de man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichD View Post
    yes that is the point i making ..she a try tek the easy route to get a commitment when it most likely won't work

whereas a man has to put in the work to change her mind. the same way he can put in the work she can put in the work too.

the law of pressure and proximity is infallible

Would you give a female friend or family member that you care bout, this advice?

me doan think so. cause u know that the man likely to say ."on to the next one", rather than "marry me", once the bed sheets cool off.
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

No it doesn't work that way.

If he doesn't look across the room and say "wow" he may sleep with the woman but im naw go commit.

Once she drop baggy...she salt.

Can you imagine how humiliating it would be fe nuff time maybe even get pregnant and den de man come tell you "mi not attracted to you", "mi not interested in you", "you aren't my girlfriend", "we're just friends", or worse "I thought we were friends with benefits" or "I thought this was just a booty call".

Don't even let a man KISS you until you sure of him.... that old rule about never kiss on the fist date was there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
        Would you give a female friend or family member that you care bout, this advice?

me doan think so. cause u know that the man likely to say ."on to the next one", rather than "marry me", once the bed sheets cool off.
        you not followng what i am saying... I not giving anybody advice to go sleep with a man to see if dem can catch him ...but if you interested in a man you have to keep yourself in t the picture...just like how if a man interested in you he has to keep himself int he picture waiting for his chance. that is how the law of pressure and proximity works

I see it work over an over the person stay in the picture pick up the odda one when dem fall ..a shoulder to cry on all dem kinda tings.
        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

you not followng what i am saying... I not giving anybody advice to go sleep with a man to see if dem can catch him ...but if you interested in a man you have to keep yourself in t the picture...just like how if a man interested in you he has to keep himself int he picture waiting for his chance. that is how the law of pressure and proximity works

I see it work over an over the person stay in the picture pick up the odda one when dem fall ..a shoulder to cry on all dem kinda tings.
          if u doan explain yourself clearly how i must know what u mean.

ok i understand what u saying now then...still doan agree with it.
          “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

No stick around for a bit but if he isn't warming up to you....move on. If you force the issue, you will make a bloody fool of yourself. May end up getting pregnant and im gawn. I came across a letter I sent my Mom when I was the same age my son is now. I said what is up with some men "as soon as a woman says 'baby" dem gawn".

I guess what the video is saying is that women are hooking up with the wrong guys just to have a guy. Remember my desperate women series of threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
              Men and women are wired differently RichD and Emperah. It's as simple as that.
              foolishness, dis is de same logix yuh use as to why woman haffi str'n dem hair etc to be in a film. All unno haffi duh is say no and not put up wid de foolishness, but choo seh nuff a unno love put up wid foolishness unno mek some man who nuh give a rats batty bout yuh run yuh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emperah View Post
                  foolishness, dis is de same logix yuh use as to why woman haffi str'n dem hair etc to be in a film.
                  They don't have to straighten their hair but if they don't, good luck getting cast. This is a totally different topic btw so I see that one is still sticking inna you craw.

All unno haffi duh is say no and not put up wid de foolishness, but choo seh nuff a unno love put up wid foolishness unno mek some man who nuh give a rats batty bout yuh run yuh
                  I agree but there are some women who feel the HAVE to have someone...before nutten anyting. That is a mistake. The pickings are mighty slim....if a woman decides to wait it out for quality....she may have to wait a long time and some women just don't want to be alone so they settle for poor quality men. This is a mistake.

The bottom line is that even if she sees what she thinks is a man of quality, there is nothing she can do to interest him if he ain't interested.

Comment

foolishness, dis is de same logix yuh use as to why woman haffi str'n dem hair etc to be in a film. All unno haffi duh is say no and not put up wid de foolishness, but choo seh nuff a unno love put up wid foolishness unno mek some man who nuh give a rats batty bout yuh run yuh
                    prezactly! we choose/pick thanks

Comment

I agree with a lot of the points this lady has. Women can "choose" to engage in a relationship by the pursuer. On the topic of women pursuing men. I am going to generalize based on what I see. I think in most cases when the role is changed the men get bored and are disappointed. It gets worse if the woman tries to change him. Men are hunters...it is exciting for them to "hunt,win and may the commitment if they wish".
                      Out of Many One People Online
                      http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier View Post
                        I agree with a lot of the points this lady has. Women can "choose" to engage in a relationship by the pursuer. On the topic of women pursuing men. I am going to generalize based on what I see. I think in most cases when the role is changed the men get bored and are disappointed. It gets worse if the woman tries to change him. Men are hunters...it is exciting for them to "hunt,win and may the commitment if they wish".

Comment

Well said Xavier.

Comment

Tommy Sotomayor agrees it's the men's fault:

Pt 1 Black Men Need Pedialyte & Gatorade Because The Thurst For Whores Is Real!

Comment

It's not that complicated.

Just don't play games with people, don't over analyze a situation, be gracious with the other person, show consideration, and be honest with yourself. We're human beings and therefore laws, rules, stereotypes, and generalizations will inevitably not apply in every situation.

Just my two pennies

Comment

Originally posted by Peasie View Post
                                Just my two pennies
                                you know dem nuh have pennies in Canada anymore.
                                When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X