Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Real Housewife Melissa Gorga 'supports marital rape' in her book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last mi seet him and teresa did inna smpn. Melissa n Teresa tek fi dem dawta pon playdate. from wah mi pree, him neeeeeva woulda tek Teresa side ova Melissa

mi need fi catch up

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post

you don't have a clue do you

as i said you work hard to come across as a real jerk

Yeah I get it ... in fact, it's plain for ANYONE to see. The identical action is fine when someone else does it but when I do it I'm a jerk.

Yup, that really makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fancy DatdamnDiva View Post
        Last mi seet him and teresa did inna smpn. Melissa n Teresa tek fi dem dawta pon playdate. from wah mi pree, him neeeeeva woulda tek Teresa side ova Melissa

mi need fi catch up

i was as taken aback by his reversal as she apparaently was...my guy was shocked...she was speechless actually...if memory serves me, she actually did the 'mout drop open' ting....he even said dat wen dem parent deh round dem tink she di wife is awful....mi figet di exact ting him said but he did trow him parents' view of har into the mix...wich is also a big turnaround given what him use to seh before...i can memba him saying, wen i use to watch, dat it was Teresa who had his parents fooled n influenced his not having a good relationship wid dem....

i didnt watch more but i did see a preview of the gay sister of one of the ladies going on about dem needing to deal wid Teresa since she is the one fly in dem collective ile...i paraphrase of course..must say she came across as a veddy 'male' sounding mafia type in her raging...must be the Italian DNA...
        u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

Originally posted by evanovitch View Post
          i was as taken aback by his reversal as she apparaently was...my guy was shocked...she was speechless actually...if memory serves me, she actually did the 'mout drop open' ting....he even said dat wen dem parent deh round dem tink she di wife is awful....mi figet di exact ting him said but he did trow him parents' view of har into the mix...wich is also a big turnaround given what him use to seh before...i can memba him saying, wen i use to watch, dat it was Teresa who had his parents fooled n influenced his not having a good relationship wid dem....

i didnt watch more but i did see a preview of the gay sister of one of the ladies going on about dem needing to deal wid Teresa since she is the one fly in dem collective ile...i paraphrase of course..must say she came across as a veddy 'male' sounding mafia type in her raging...must be the Italian DNA...

bout time him act like him head gud fi smpn. Mi neva like Melissa attitude. shi shoulda try fi help tings nuh mek dem worse wid Teresa and Joe fambly issue. and di one time mi seet how shi LIE like dawg talmbout shi go si dem fadda wen him diddeh inna hospital. shi neva go. Mi feel sorry fi Teresa some time. and mi figget who sista di gay one is but mi kno who yuh chat bout...shi outta orda most time.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X