Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Dealing with Persistent Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dondonna View Post

If Italian men are like Jamaican men any sign of kindness will be seen as interest. If you fart and say "excuse or beg yuh pardon" a Jamaican man will think "She loves me so much she fart in front of me" or "She loves me so much that she say excuse me".

Jamaican men believe charms will win over Miss world no matter how ugly

Italian men are mamamen.
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post
      so as a person of faith who appear to believe sey God provide for you needs why you don't tek the view that maybe is God sen him to your door?

He is a music teacher....I don't deal with musicians, athletes and now mi add police and soldiers to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
        have you ever seen a hairy back italian? lawd if dem wear long sleeve di hair fram dem arm along creeps out under the collar.
        Talk about shag rug.....

Comment

If Italian men are like Jamaican men any sign of kindness will be seen as interest.

Jamaican men believe charms will win over Miss world no matter how ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier View Post
            Dat is so true...We have confidence out of this world plus lyrics...No woman is off limits. My friends you say "All she can seh is no.." A Jamaican man is always trying....dropbaggy

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
              Italian men are mamamen.
              Gustavo isn't I am sure. If Gustavo knocked at my door....mi would ave fe run quick fi de baggy reinforcer.

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
                don't drap yu baggy fi him if him back hairy.

more to cornrow while he gets ready for the next round!
                If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

yeah... think of all the fun you can have... with Mr Piano...He can play some Sebastian Bach harpsichord music... u can take him to toronto cricket club and introduce him to the vagries of the LBW rule... you can interogate him as to his granfathers role in the abysibbian war... he can make some Businoni pasta while you introduce him to itlain reggae...

and if u want him to go tell him ur real age......and ur ideall mate is Carlton from Fresh Prince....
                  Last edited by Wahalla; 10-05-2013, 07:53 AM.
                  What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                  If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
                    Gustavo isn't I am sure. If Gustavo knocked at my door....mi would ave fe run quick fi de baggy reinforcer.
                    How did you acquire this bad taste for musicians?
                    The polo guy who sings out of Mobay?
                    You expressed a somewhat burning desire to meet him way back when.
                    Musicians they say are either gay or if not, they are real hot polygamons.
                    Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Q3210 View Post
                      How did you acquire this bad taste for musicians?
                      I was married to one. He didn't mess around on me but he was bone idle. I swore I would never deal with another. I made the mistake of dating another one who turned out to be a total actor and a player.

Remember the problems I had with the musician who used to live downstairs from me. Musicians are used to women withotu commitment. Athletes are just as bad.

The polo guy who sings out of Mobay?
                      You expressed a somewhat burning desire to meet him way back when.
                      You got that mixed up a bit. I met him at polo in Toronto. He was playing for Barbados. We started talking. I did not know that he was a musician until he changed took out his guitar and joined the band. We've stayed in touch. I've met his dad (who sadly has passed away) and his sons. Gone to watch polo with them.

The day I was to meet his wife and daughters everything got messed up as the airline had changed their reservations system. The line was long, service was slow. I was supposed to check in and then come out and go out for a bite with them. It will have to wait for the next time I come to Jamaica.
                      Musicians they say are either gay or if not, they are real hot polygamons.
                      There are some exceptions but musicians and athletes are to be avoided at all costs. When you find out a guy is a musician or an athlete, best to run the other way.

Let me give you another example. I was in Europe earlier this year at a conference. There was a club night. For once there were quite a few Black people at the conference. I met this Black guy...very nice looking. His accent sounded British but he was originally form South Africa. He owned a software company in Europe...so far so good. We started talking. He didn't know anyone at the show other than his colleagues. (He had a booth there.) Turned out he used to be a professional athlete in South Africa. Anyway, I ended that conversation very quickly.

By the time it was time to leave the club many hours later, he had picked up a chick and they were heading back to his place (3 AM). He even offered me a ride back to the hotel in their cab but my hotel was the opposite direction to where they were going so I declined. Invited me to come check him at his booth the next day. I never bothered.

Seeit deh....good lookin' athlete...

Last edited by Tropicana; 10-05-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

yeah... think of all the fun you can have... with Mr Piano...
                        Yea he plays piano but I don't know what else he plays. First time I ran into him, I was on my way to church. He asked if I was going to church(based on how I was dressed.) He and this frumpty dumpty women who he introduced as his girlfriend were in the elevator wearing track suits. I asked if they were going jogging. He said no they were going up to his cottage. By the time I ran into him again he said he and the woman had broken up. Asked me what apartment I was staying in. I changed the subject. CALLED MY LANDLADY WHO IS ALSO ITALIAN TO SEE IF I WAS HER NEW TENANT. Left a business card stuck in my door that said "music teacher". He said he was the guy form the elevator and "call me".

A MUSICIAN AND A STALKER!
                        He can play some Sebastian Bach harpsichord music...
                        If I want to listen to that, I will go to Youtube or go to the music store, get the music and learn to play it myself. Or I can go to my Mom's place borrow my Dad's collection of Bach Fugues albums and have them put on CD or DVD.

u can take him to toronto cricket club and introduce him to the vagries of the LBW rule...
                        I find Cricket boring....I didn't grow up with it. It is as exciting as watching baseball or watching paint dry. (No offence to cricket fans.)

you can interogate him as to his granfathers role in the abysibbian war... he can make some Businoni pasta while you introduce him to itlain reggae...
                        and if u want him to go tell him ur real age......
                        Very funny.

And ur ideall mate is Carlton from Fresh Prince....
                        Come come now Wahalla, I expect you to do bettah dan dat when You're losing your edge. Don't you know he into.....

Last edited by Tropicana; 10-05-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Another one...constantly trying to contact me on-line. I need to remember the advice. Even hello is seen as encouragement. yet if I liked him and stripped down and gave him a lap dance it would not dawn on him that I am interested.

Comment

Just tell them you a look marriage and children immediately if not sooner, and any home they provide must have a mother-in-law suite. dem will
                              **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
                                Another one...constantly trying to contact me on-line.
                                Tropicana, you confuse me - what's wrong with that one? Do you REALLY want companionship? remember the older a woman gets, the less her allure seems (or so society tells me).
                                When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X