Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

After 7 snack ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 7 snack ideas

Been busting my butt on the treadmill at work everyday. Seeing good results but they could be better if my snack habits were to improve.

I know that eating after 7 pm is frowned upon. But honestly, I only ever want to really eat at that time of day.

So instead of having dinner then, or snacking on all the wrong things what can I do to stave off the hunger pangs?

And please no suggestions that I nibble on celery/carrots/broccoli - I detest them. Thanks
    Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Yogurt nuff water, fruits, nice salad with your favorite fruits

Comment

Oh write me a story and I'll give you more tips

Comment

Nunya, try 5-6 small meals throughout the day, heavy on protein. Also eat fresh fruit to carbo-load before your workout and have a handful of nuts right after.

Comment

Ms Exced: Yuh a go ransom de tips dem now??? *yeyebrow* btw, gimmie some attractive salad recipes no? Cawse lawd, I find salads to be sooooo boring... even afta mi add cheese and raisins which mi usually have on hand...

Peasie: I grab a break when I can and then hit the treadmill. I don't really have the time to eat before I go - unless I want to cut back on the time I spend there. The nuts I can do after. I drink water all the time - it is my favourite bev.

Still rhatid hungry betime 7 o'clock rolls around though
          Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

my exercise guys sey

"yuh not really hungry...go brush yuh teeth and drink some water an go a yuh bed "

same so
            When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

embrace the hunger
              “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

make your dinner your lunch and the have some protein b4 workout and some nuts after

den drink hot tea and go u bed
                If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X