Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

For RichD: Men and Murses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For RichD: Men and Murses

That should read BATTY men and murses. :roflL

Originally posted by RichD View Post
    yard man nuh carry murse
    That is SO not true.... André Leon Talley is one BIG notorioius Jamaican batty man who ALWAYS travel wid murse.

He was an editor for Vogue....fashion I think. Notice the high heels.

Seems this has been going on for a long time.

Bwoy im really look faggoty in the black and white photo. Notice his shoe buckle in the colour photo.

I see it now editor-at-large
    Last edited by Tropicana; 05-14-2014, 12:05 PM.

There is another one...Jamaican...a bit pudgy, round face. He is very faggoty and he was a guest judge on ANTM. I don't remember his name.

Comment

Tallery is a yanki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Leon_Talley
      What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
      If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
        seet deh case closed ...next
        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

any man yuh si a jamaica carry what look like murse is not murse is a Holster ..is dem gun dem have in deh

Comment

No I was told his parents were Jamaican.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
              No I was told his parents were Jamaican.
              get whoever told you to correct the wiki entry

and this version too

1. André Leon Talley born in Washington, D.C., the son of Alma Ruth Davis and William Carroll Talley (by day a press operator at the U.S. Patent Office and by night a taxi driver). André’s parents will eventually divorce and he will be raised by his maternal grandmother, Bennie Frances Davis, in Durham, North Carolina; she works as a dormitory-room cleaner at Duke University.

http://www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Andre_Leon_Talley

and the IMDB entry too

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0848147/b..._=nm_ov_bio_sm

Comment

I first need to remember who told me and where I read it.

Comment

While I track this down what about this murse carrying man? I need to find bigger photos of him carrying a murse.

Michael Roberts has been named to the newly created position of fashion and style director of Vanity Fair, editor Graydon Carter announced today.“Michael’s exquisite taste and unerring eye make him a natural for Vanity Fair,” says Carter. “The artistry he brings to fashion puts him in a class by himself, as does his work as a photographer, writer, and illustrator. I’m thrilled to welcome him to the magazine.”
                  Prior to joining Vanity Fair, Roberts served as fashion director at The New Yorker, a post he held for nine years. Throughout his illustrious career, Roberts has held various titles, among them fashion editor of The Sunday Times, style director and art director of Tatler, design director of British Vogue, Paris editor of Vanity Fair, and contributing editor to Condé Nast Traveler.
                  Roberts has contributed his photographs and illustrations to numerous publications, among them Vanity Fair, L’Uomo Vogue, British Vogue, The Sunday Times, The Independent on Sunday, Interview, and V Magazine.
                  He has published four books of illustrations: The Jungle ABC (Callaway, 1998), Mumbo Jumbo (Callaway, 2000), Snowman in Paradise (Chronicle, 2004), and, most recently, a collection of his illustrations The Snippy World of New Yorker Fashion Artist Michael Roberts (L7/Steidl, 2005). Roberts also collaborated with creative director Grace Coddington to art-direct and edit Grace: Thirty Years of Fashion at Vogue (Steidl, 2002).

Read more at http://observer.com/2006/04/michael-...#ixzz31j77v6uC
                  Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook
                  Ha! I know one of these chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post
                    any man yuh si a jamaica carry what look like murse is not murse is a Holster ..is dem gun dem have in deh
                    I don't think a man would carry a murse IN Jamaica.

Comment

Michal Roberts is holding a document folio not a murse... and according to Wikipedia is a Britsh Journalist....
                      What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                      If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X