Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Wash & Wear Styles that Work for Business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash & Wear Styles that Work for Business.

My discussion about bushy hair and stereoptying is getting derailed so I am spinning off part of it here.

Originally posted by blugiant View Post
    yuh kno tropi bushy hair iss wat jamaicans cawl good hair
    Not any Jamaica that I know.

Just because hair is natural or wash and wear does not mean it has be be messy. If one goes to a job interview with their hair like this, they should not be surprised if they don't get the job.

Big hair is unlikely to be well received in business when White women wear it either.

These may work well for a party or private life but it is unlikely to be well received for business.

By the way, a while back I spoke about going to a job interview with wash and wear hair. Even though the people gave me the impression that they were going to book me, they never did. I rest my case.

Let's look at some wash and wear styles that work for business.
    Last edited by Tropicana; 05-21-2014, 11:29 PM.

I did a whole thread with natural hairstlyes. These are wash and wear styles that work for business. I am focusing on style not colour.

Braid on top and loose on the bottom works well:

These work for natural or wash and wear:

Hope others will post ideas.
    Last edited by Tropicana; 05-22-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X