Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Winter boots that are hot in Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter boots that are hot in Montreal

Got them at Aldo's [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (true) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They are made of suede with a little amount of fur trim, but the foot is real comfortable and has a squared toe, giving the wide part of the foot some space. Zippers up the inside as well as lacing up the front. The sole was one of the better choices (othewise I would not have bought them).

They also had a shorter similar style, but I prefer a taller boot.
    http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
    in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

boy o boy. every jackass and dem mumma a wear dem boot deh wid di fur trim. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]

i got some mukluks that me and my daughter can share, wore them grocery shopping and was stunned at the amount of people even likkle pickney inna dem [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] boy i hate fads.

but i want a good, functional boot weh mi can walk inna [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70367-help.gif[/img]
      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Sue, mi an yuh m'dear... Mi a try get whe fram de fur bizniz too... went looking again yesterday... again I came away empty handed...
        Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

yep [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] me and my daughter went looking on saturday. i actually saw a lightweight, waterproof, good tread. sadly they're not full length.

then there was more of the fake suede (i hope people know seh is not real suede) with the fur and the cheese battam dem [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

Edited to add: that's what i hate about this fad business. i just want a good pair of boots that won't look dated next year. every single store
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Which stores have you been to sue? Cause I'd like to make a trip into TO, but mi no waa waste mi time...
            Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

I love these boots made by La Canadienne...

[image]http://images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/6/optimized/44506_fpx.tif?wid=138&qlt=90,0&layer=comp& amp;op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7, 1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg[/image]
              Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks....

Comment

I don't know why the picture won't show but the boots are on the Bloomingdales site and it is made be La Canadienne.
                Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks....

Comment

boardwalk shoes
                  honest ed's
                  payless
                  and some odda shooz store inna dufferin mall. i'm not spending a lot of money for boots that aren't *hot*. i need cheap functional boots.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X