Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

How do you dress around the house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you dress around the house?

Do you let yourself go...or are you all dolled up?

Can you dash to the supermarket from the stove to pick up a can of peas? Or would you have to go and get dressed? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    ""Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt" (Col. 4:6).

Re: How do you dress around the house?

i dont care how i look in my own house.. right now i got a robe on.. never dressed at all today and its 3p.. wont put on clothes til i meet family for dinner.

usally have pjs or nightgown on.... or my jeans.. bare feet... doesnt much matter..

if im just goign to run errands or do grocery shopping .. just throw on jeans or any thing.. im not that fussy....
    i have actually gone out to do something.. winter only... with long winter coat.. hiding pjs underneath if i have to just grab something....

summer is easy.. because all i wear are tanktops and skirst....

i am so grateful im not beholden to make up and painting my face... my boss at work looks in the mirror and does that for almost an hour... man id never be able to do that..

where is Boundie.. she got caught in her slippers at the market... lol
    A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Comment

i have two pairs of velvet track pants that i rotate. i could go to the store in them and look fine. but i would first have to put on my eyebrows and a little lip gloss [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]
      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

around the house, sweatpants and socks in the winter.. On the days when I have had insomnia the night before I have been known dropping the kids off to school with pjs under my coat.

Thank God is only drive chru drop off mi have

most time when I have to go out is jeans, a top & a jacket.. baseball cap is dependent on the state of my hair .. Face is well moisturized and like Sue, eyebrows & lip gloss
        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

I wear as little as possible whislt trying to keep the respect my kids have for me intact! I find clothes restricting. Generally im in a t-shirt nightie or pj's

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Can you dash to the supermarket from the stove to pick up a can of peas? Or would you have to go and get dressed? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] me usually dressed like seh me a go run out the house..
            Really, I hate to not be dressed, and den really haffe run out the house, and haffe change and dress again, because me never dressed right iin the first place.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            so me always dress like seh me a go outside..
            unless of course, me dressing to go to the wonderful world of my outdoor garden.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have 5 T-shirts that I rotate with socks.
              Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

The first thing I do when I come home from work is change my clothes. Not because I am uncomfortable but because I hate being in the same clothes all day long. I usually put on capris with a t-shirt and sports socks. I don't wear sport socks (unless working out) out of the house but I love how they feel. Also I put my hair up in a ponytail. If I had to dash to the store I would change or send hubby. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                <span style="font-weight: bold">What goes on in <span style="color: green">Jamaica,</span> stays in <span style="color: green">Jamaica</span></span>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  The first thing I do when I come home from work is change my clothes. Not because I am uncomfortable but because I hate being in the same clothes all day long. I usually put on capris with a t-shirt and sports socks. I don't wear sport socks (unless working out) out of the house but I love how they feel. Also I put my hair up in a ponytail. If I had to dash to the store I would change or send hubby. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Soh ah long hair yu have? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] How come yu noh wear it short?
                  &quot;&quot;Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt&quot; (Col. 4:6).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] me usually dressed like seh me a go run out the house..
                    Really, I hate to not be dressed, and den really haffe run out the house, and haffe change and dress again, because me never dressed right iin the first place.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    so me always dress like seh me a go outside..
                    unless of course, me dressing to go to the wonderful world of my outdoor garden.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Diss mekk mi laaff...
                    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    &quot;&quot;Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt&quot; (Col. 4:6).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I wear as little as possible whislt trying to keep the respect my kids have for me intact! I find clothes restricting. Generally im in a t-shirt nightie or pj's

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so glad to hear someone else paying attention to how you dress with regards to kids and respect.
                      Often enough I hear of mothers just wearing any ole {scanty} ting in front of the children as if to say decorum is not necessary. Totally agree with you. Be cute and comfy but appropriately clad. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I have 5 T-shirts that I rotate with socks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was only yesterday I put on a pair of socks with my 'tennis' shoes and kept them on all day. My feet felt so warm, nice and cushioned.
                        Outdoors,I love the feel of the earth on my feet but it's beginning to get cold now so mi haffi stap dat. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

As comfortable as possible at all times. Loose fitting sweats, T's and slippers.
                          Castlemtn

Comment

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif[/img] Sweat pants or yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I like to be comfy. In summer, tee shirt and shorts.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Soh ah long hair yu have? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] How come yu noh wear it short?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I look like a boy when my hair is short.
                              <span style="font-weight: bold">What goes on in <span style="color: green">Jamaica,</span> stays in <span style="color: green">Jamaica</span></span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X