Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RATE THAT PRODUCT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, I could probably go on and on but the Cetaphil moisturizer in the jar ia a big boss. Can't stand their cleanser because I don't feel clean after showering with it. The moisturizer - great.

Not only does it hydrate but it is unscented. For those who don't want a fragrance, that's one good bonus. I do like one though so I'm doubly pleased that it does such a good job plus I get to spray on whatever I want with no conflict. </div></div>

my bad..i meant CeraVe....

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Hmm, I've never seen or heard of that one before. (Of course, I'll be looking now, but it's highly unlikely I could have missed it so maybe they don't sell it in my area.)

This is what I was talking about:

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

ahhh, maybe this chread can help....its dat time again,

black sleeveless dress, my secret use to be Avon deo liquid poured in a spray bottle, but there have to be a better way my gad.....

and plss no badda talk bout the ones in the stores that swear say dem dont cake, a lie dem a tell, everyone a dem me try dem, if dem no cake, dem streak.....

so unu tell me which one u use, or if u like me and cant find none.....
        “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Have you tried the crystal deodorant stones? They wont cake or leave colour.

Here is a link to show you the product
          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

thanks kia, i take it u never try it, me a go try it, thanks luvvv
            “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks kia, i take it u never try it, me a go try it, thanks luvvv </div></div>

I used to use it and liked it quite a bit. I avoided it in the summer because it was not an anti perspirant and I liked feeling dry in the summer.

Comment

ohhh, then I could probably still use it, as long as u dont use it everyday, I should be fine, wet wise, thats the same with the avon on, its only a deodorant, not an anti perspirant....thanks Kia

Comment

Sidekicks Foldable Sandals..

Small enough to fit in your bag, perfect for when you are on the go and need to make a stop for a pedi or u find yourself at the beach sans appropriate shoes

Comment

Love that idea Kia I have seen the ballet flats that you can fold up in yuh purse from 2 other companies but first mi a see di flip flops
                    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

BIO-OIL!

Flippin heck! I bought it to lighten dark spots that are on my face as a result of my hirsuitism but ascarding to de bakkle, mi a go affi wait until at least 3 months before mi can si results...

IN THE MEAN TIME...

I have been getting a lot of remarks about how great I look. I have to put this down to BIO-OIL as that's the only thing I have changed in my facial retinue... I had noticed that it made my skin look dewey, clear and refreshed, but I thought it was just mind over matter... until I began having folk ask me if I had had something done... and that I look younger... or that there was something that they couldn't put their finger on...

This is my third week of using...
                      Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

Yeah mi hear and read good tings bout it -mi nuh buy it yet saka the price tag, and mi have other things at the top of mi list

dem seh it can smooth out skin like mild stretch marks etc and overall improve the texture

I know peeps use it on dem face but since mi have oily skin I would skip mi face
                        “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BIO-OIL!

Flippin heck! I bought it to lighten dark spots that are on my face as a result of my hirsuitism but ascarding to de bakkle, mi a go affi wait until at least 3 months before mi can si results...

IN THE MEAN TIME...

I have been getting a lot of remarks about how great I look. I have to put this down to BIO-OIL as that's the only thing I have changed in my facial retinue... I had noticed that it made my skin look dewey, clear and refreshed, but I thought it was just mind over matter... until I began having folk ask me if I had had something done... and that I look younger... or that there was something that they couldn't put their finger on...

This is my third week of using... </div></div>

Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah mi hear and read good tings bout it -mi nuh buy it yet saka the price tag, and mi have other things at the top of mi list

dem seh it can smooth out skin like mild stretch marks etc and overall improve the texture

I know peeps use it on dem face but since mi have oily skin I would skip mi face </div></div>

I paid $18 for a 60ml bottle. I'm thinking that this will last me 3 months... I use it instead of a moisturizer beneath my foundation in the morning and then as a night time moisturizer after my shower before I go to bed. Just a dab on a finger tip is enough, I find, to cover my face...

As for stretch marks etc, a co-worker says she's been using it since January and have seen no results... I'm thinking that her stretch marks are over 20 years old, so dem set in stone, so to speak...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HIELPEE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                              </div></div>

Yuh a ginnal... whichawt di pickcha a yuh new hair do deh?

Anyway, mi no like have mi pickcha tek, but if mi memba, mi will post one when de chree months up...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BIO-OIL! </div></div>I saw this in Boots in the UK and didn't get it because it has mainly mineral oil in it. I might buy it the next time I'm in the States or the UK.
                                Show me your papers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X