Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Ok I finally checked out the ingredients and it looks like the main ones are vitamin A and vitamin E, which is beneficial to skin. Mi used to buy the vitamin E oil
    but a long time mi nuh use it.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Yeah, I've got a bottle of Vitamin E oil, but every time, and I mean, EVERYTIME mi use it, it drip pon mi clothes, or me sheet, or mi jeans or supm... and I can't get it out! So mi tap use it... plus, it feel too sticky sticky pon mi skin...

Any one have any recommendation on how fi get ile outta sitn???
      Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

I've had success with Dawn dish washing liquid. Just dab it onto the oil stained area and rub rub rub rub rub, then rinse out under warm water.

Comment

Have been hearing about Bio-oil and how good it is... I may give it a try.

I've been using Argan oil on my skin after shower and it feels nice and smooth and supple....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BIO-OIL!

Flippin heck! I bought it to lighten dark spots that are on my face as a result of my hirsuitism but ascarding to de bakkle, mi a go affi wait until at least 3 months before mi can si results...

IN THE MEAN TIME...

I have been getting a lot of remarks about how great I look. I have to put this down to BIO-OIL as that's the only thing I have changed in my facial retinue... I had noticed that it made my skin look dewey, clear and refreshed, but I thought it was just mind over matter... until I began having folk ask me if I had had something done... and that I look younger... or that there was something that they couldn't put their finger on...

This is my third week of using... </div></div>

Comment

Where do you get your argan oil? its great on my hair, but its like £30 a bottle.
            Bio Oil has more than just the vitamin e oil. Its really good for using on stretch marks, but it may be a s-t-r-e-t-c-h using it on the 20year old ones...
            Do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do.

Comment

I think so too ~lol~

btw, I've used Argan oil on my hair and let me tell you, that product will suck the <span style="font-style: italic">last</span> drop of moisture out of my hair in a minute! So, in addition to the Vitamin E oil, it's currently just sitting there, mocking me every time mi go by...

30 pounds is a lot to pay, flippin heck! I believe I paid under $10 for a 110ml bottle...

Thanks for the 'Dawn' suggestion Sandi, am going out to buy a bottle...

Comment

thanks Nunya, been using the argan oil and didnt get the connection as to why mi hair feel wussara

Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps ten fingernails up

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                  Any one have any recommendation on how fi get ile outta sitn??? </div></div>

me cant believe say a u a ask dis,

u nuh know say u must rub powder inna de spot.....

btw, a long time now u no gi me no joke eno, wha a gwaan,
                  “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Dis is not de joke chread, so bugger off!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dis is not de joke chread, so bugger off! </div></div>

lawd gad, u mean say we inna new year, and u still no got no manners, me goddddd,

ooman, wha we a go do wid u,

u cant say boy country wha a gwaan old gal, me did miss u eno, even if a lie u a tell, **u fayva*** u waan a good cufff inna ur headside
                      “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

I use argan oil on my skin

btw, i saw Bio Oil in Walgreens

Comment

sorry Lady Godiva, mi just a see dis.
                          I got my argan oil in Morocco and paid $US15 for the 2fl oz/60ml bottle. I use it on my skin at nights and really like how it makes my skin feel.

The past 2 weeks I've retired the argan oil and have switched to Bio Oil. I have noticed a considerable difference in my skin, particularly my face.... look smooth as ever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lady Godiva</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do you get your argan oil? its great on my hair, but its like £30 a bottle.
                          Bio Oil has more than just the vitamin e oil. Its really good for using on stretch marks, but it may be a s-t-r-e-t-c-h using it on the 20year old ones... </div></div>

Comment

I'm a big fan of Dior show mascara (blackout). Just thought I'd put my two cents in

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadySoljah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a big fan of Dior show mascara (blackout). Just thought I'd put my two cents in </div></div>

- thanks! I must try that when I come home - I am still hunting for a good mascara... this is the one product that I switch all the time... I may have to try falsies next \o/

Comment

Jazzie I swear by this and it is an inexpensive mascara by cover girl......discovered it by accident. Covergirl Lashblast

or L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X