Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RATE THAT PRODUCT!

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can put all our recommendations for products we like... Whenever I find a product that I love I like to pass the word along and I also love to use products that have been recommended by others so plenty times mi come and ah dig up ole posts to find the name of something that was posted here.

Maybe one of the Mods could sticky this and transfer some of the other recommendations that are floating around (like Skelly's wonder mascara ) - I will repost some of the previous recommendations I have done.

Thanks!

Re: RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Good idea, Jazz
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Oh_Em_Gee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good idea, Jazz </div></div>

I agree!

Comment

soh weh di sticky deh?

by the way, i swear by my blondissimma. i'm so blonde and having so much fun i'm hysterical
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

ahmmm, it did sticky for before mi mek de first comment

Comment

oonu hurry up and rate some exfoliants fi mi . mi a brukk out in scales inna disya winta

Comment

here is a site that I used to frequent for tips on makeup....some might find it helpful.

makeupgeek.com
              Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">oonu hurry up and rate some exfoliants fi mi . mi a brukk out in scales inna disya winta</span> </div></div>Mix coarse brown sugar and lemon juice - better and cheaper than store-bought alternatives.
                Show me your papers.
                sigpic

Comment

update on the Croc flat iron - previously reviewed HERE

It's been over 3 months and I have to say - this is the most AMAZING flat iron i have ever owned. It has totally revolutionized my hair care routine.

If I had this years ago I can think of several very bad trips to the hairdresser that could have been avoided. I actually haven't been to a hairdresser since purchasing it.

I it!

I rate this product 5 out of 5 thumbs up

Comment

Patricia Wexler line of face products - Bath and Body Works

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackStar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">oonu hurry up and rate some exfoliants fi mi . mi a brukk out in scales inna disya winta</span> </div></div>Mix coarse brown sugar and lemon juice - better and cheaper than store-bought alternatives. </div></div>oooooooh, gonna try this

Comment

i put olive oil n there with the coarse sugar and lemon... is awesome in winter!

got the idea hereso:

5 Homemade Sugar Scrubs

the first one on the list is this basic one i use, just olive oil + sugar, and i just add little lemon:

Simple Sugar Scrub

<span style="font-style: italic">(sorry fi go lil off-topic but this stuff is soooo good i hadda share)</span>
                        Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patricia Wexler line of face products - Bath and Body Works

</div></div>

ditto. And is Jazz turn me on to these products

I use:
                          day cream with 30 SPF
                          night cream
                          and MMPi20 Skin Regeneration serum

see previous posts...

Comment

Foundations by &quot;Too Faced&quot;

When i first bought this, I had no idea what to do with it. But as time went on mi get used to it and now I love it.

Great for foundation, because there's no sponges and bottles or nothing to squeeze, there's no mess... it's very compact and easy to use...good to use under eyes prior to putting on concelear or in lieu of concealer

Comment

Bloz is that a powder foundation, or liquid?

i just went and looked at their website and WOOYYY the products look <span style="font-style: italic">excellent</span>.
                              -thinking of trying the liquid foundation and one a dem powders.

Looks like only retail place to get them by me is Sephora.... do you know if they have any sample sizes of any a dem things? I'd like to try them but i no wanna spend 60 bucks on a guess.

Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X