Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

makeover thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makeover thursday

k. hope she's not related to no one on the board or is anyone's child.

1. the nails have got to go
    2. a belly shirt doesn't actually mean you have to have a belly.
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Re: makeover thursday

eyebrows and weave are a bit too harsh

de outfit ok but you can see she a tuck in ar belly

and wha dat an heng offa ar belly button? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

and wha dat an heng offa ar belly button? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] </div></div>

belly ring, navel ring
      7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

mi like har outfit..

di hair/eyebrow/nails is ova-kill..
        Walk Good....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
          and wha dat an heng offa ar belly button? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] </div></div>

a door knocker [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

yeh the weave and the eyebrows make her a bit fierce looking.
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

so is how far out east and west she waan extend har yeyebrows [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
            “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

double post.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] a seh ..if mi did live a florida eseeh
              “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

mi can't believe seh gullygirl actually like the outfit. the question is why are her nails so long? why these women so into overkill? is it a black thing?

Comment

mi tink di outfit werk fi har....memba seh more dan likely a dance/club shi aguh, suh it awrite fi deh suh..

but yuh rite, mi cannat tek di ova-kill..
                  mi nuh kno how dem wash dem front wid dem deh nails deh..
                  Walk Good....

Comment

It look like shi shave awf har yeyebrow an drew dem in wid magic marker. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Comment

den when shi sweat, the eyebrow dem will run? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] maybe shi have smaddy a wash har front fi har [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

body nuh too bad at all compared to nuff a de odaz [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

the face an make up could be toned down...other than that, she good to go as far as mi concern

she fayva DQ michelle or is it stacy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
                        http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

She look toned at lease har belly nuh heng ova de shorts front...
                          if ah dance hall she ah go - i tink she look fine...

not my style personally - but I have seen alot worse.

Yes SUE de finganail dem is some sort ah style - at my old job wan ooman deh have nails like at least 6-7 inches long - mi inat exaggerating...
                          so wan day we went o company barb q an mi seh - wow look at your nails... (for lack of anything complimentary to say) an she seh with pride... yes it's my signature look... so I was like okaaayyyy... casue I know she is a clerk and has to do alot of typing and data entry onthe computer...

it just begs one question to me...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Comment

de ongly ting me like pan har is har shoes, wid de rite outfit,

but de ress a har is a complete mess, goood looorrddd,

Papi, a musse de same marker she use pan har eyebrows she use pan har lip, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] no brabra,

den whey har blouse deh, me see de likkle jacket, but aint she missing a blouse?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]
                            “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X