Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Serena Williams style getting better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serena Williams style getting better

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who`s old?
    What in `tarnation?!!!
    Ki a, I tell you...man! This Zarah daughter of Pricess Anne wants to afflict me with her Royal standoffishness.
    Wha da ya think Hugh Hefner is?
    </div></div>

LOL, glad to see you've recognize my royal affiliations. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I find Hugh Hefner a pedophiliac pig.
    http://dancehallworld.com/gallery/av...tar_sxytsh.gif

Comment

I agree with you too. But not where you suggest that I am gawking at Serena with sexual intonnations.
      A beautiful woman though maybe sexually attractive is not so the case necessarily.
      A beautiful beast such as a horse is not thought to be sexy.
      So too a beautiful woman.
      And even if she stood out sexy, so what?
      You think I`m drooling with wet fangs sending her email and IMs trying to get her to come serve a few old balls here on a Jamaican court?
      Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

quite frankly if it's gonna look like that then maybe it's time to stop dropping 1200 for one ..yeah ONE strip of hair..

utter waste...and to boot...her hair dresser should be smacked into space
        “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Her hair definitely is not near any of her priorities, we can safely say.
          Maybe we can petition her and demand that she does put her hair up there.....Can you Imagine Serena on the Oprah Winnfrey Show with her shoddy weaves?!!
          Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Her hair definitely is not near any of her priorities, we can safely say.
            Maybe we can petition her and demand that she does put her hair up there.....Can you Imagine Serena on the Oprah Winnfrey Show with her shoddy weaves?!! </div></div>

Q3210, you make me laugh with your "odd ball" comments. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

If a woman's grooming is not top of her priority, well, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] she has a lot to discover, as will her men. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img]
            http://dancehallworld.com/gallery/av...tar_sxytsh.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zarah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Her hair definitely is not near any of her priorities, we can safely say.
              Maybe we can petition her and demand that she does put her hair up there.....Can you Imagine Serena on the Oprah Winnfrey Show with her shoddy weaves?!! </div></div>

Q3210, you make me laugh with your "odd ball" comments. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

If a woman's grooming is not top of her priority, well, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] she has a lot to discover, as will her men. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] </div></div>

How can you say such a thing...Discover....yu mean under those ancient weaves there is something funny that kind of you know...not smell like J Lo perfume?

Comment

she's definitely looking softer.
                When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she's definitely looking softer. </div></div>

But shi is definately higl=hly ruskable.. I wonder if shi is a fellow lesbian.. so wahalla can get some ruskin wid ar!
                  What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                  If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

i bet she'd look striking with some dreadlocks. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
                    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with you too. But not where you suggest that I am gawking at Serena with sexual intonnations.
                      A beautiful woman though maybe sexually attractive is not so the case necessarily.
                      A beautiful beast such as a horse is not thought to be sexy.
                      So too a beautiful woman.
                      And even if she stood out sexy, so what?
                      You think I`m drooling with wet fangs sending her email and IMs trying to get her to come serve a few old balls here on a Jamaican court? </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                      &quot;Winter is coming&quot;
                      &quot;Hear me roar&quot;
                      &quot;Ours is the fury&quot;

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X