Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Yesterday was 24 years since I wore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was 24 years since I wore

This dress...all of a sudden it's a big joke [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    Yes it was my after dress for my wedding and it is just fitting

If yuh nevah a wear dem yah dem time deh yuh nah seh nutten... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

My mother paid $450.00 to get it made...fabric and trims including
    I am too Blessed to be stressed

Re: Yesterday was 24 years since I wore

Happy Anniversary! So why didn't you keep on the wedding dress considering is only one day you have to wear it? Was that common to wear something else after the ceremony in the old days? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] ( just likkle joke mi a run bout di ole days...)
    Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seemiyah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy Anniversary! So why didn't you keep on the wedding dress considering is only one day you have to wear it? Was that common to wear something else after the ceremony in the old days? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] ( just likkle joke mi a run bout di ole days...) </div></div>

yes it was common for the bride to change even two times. jamaican wedding that i know and my aunt used to bake wedding cakes so i was at a lot of weddings in dem times. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] i think it's dumm fi si di bride wid har sweatupp cratches inna di tiad tiara and di white frak all 2 a clak inna mawning. cheh [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]
      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

SueSumba dear when yu come to my wedding you gwine haffi deal wid di sweat up cratches cause wedding frack nuh cheap an mi a go get every cent out a it! Plus is not nuh dutty wine dancing mi would a put dung so mi will be ok. Yu a come?
        Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

yes i'll come. with the tidy wipes in easy reach [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

$450.00 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] Please don't say American Dollars. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boopie2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$450.00 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] Please don't say American Dollars. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] </div></div>

DWL, no boopie, I tink shi talkin Canadian dallaz. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
              Mi chanjj man, man nuh chanjj mi.

Comment

Congrats my dear! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] And may you and W have 24 more exciting years! Takes something quite special to have what you both share. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boopie2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$450.00 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] Please don't say American Dollars. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] </div></div>

No actually it was Jamaican $$$ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistahD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats my dear! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] And may you and W have 24 more exciting years! Takes something quite special to have what you both share. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Thank You...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X